Smogon Forums

Xiri
Xiri
Can you do sometime between 10pm and 12am (+9) on Sunday?
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
Hm, I can't guarantee it. Any chance you can play weekdays?
Xiri
Xiri
I can try Friday same time but can't guarantee.
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
Hm, that doesn't work. I can do Thursday and Friday from 6 pm to 10 pm +2 which both don't work for you? Otherwise I can do Saturday 9 am GMT +2
Xiri
Xiri
Yeah I'm +9 so 6pm +2 is quite late for me. I'm gonna be out from 1pm on Saturday so 9am won't work either. I can do Sunday 9am +2 if you're free then.
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
I am not, also it is 4 pm your time on Saturday, when will you be back? Does 6 pm your time work?
Xiri
Xiri
Yeah. I leave home at 1pm on Saturday and I won't be back until the next morning so I can't do Saturday unless its before 1pm which would be in the middle of the night for you
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
What about Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday?
Xiri
Xiri
Hmm this is difficult. If your only availability on weekdays is 6pm~10pm +2 then it will only have to be Sunday.
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
Yea, that does not work for me. I can do earlier on Thursday, 11 pm yours would work greatly
Xiri
Xiri
Sorry. Thursday is a no go since I'll be coming home late after a company dinner.
Hmm... this is pretty difficult.
Tony
Tony
hey xiri, i'm michael's manager. could you post your availability for the rest of the week in your timezone? also just to clarify, michael is gmt +1 rather than +2 right now. timezones in europe shifted last week.

is there any chance thursday could be an option for you after work? michael should be available all day on thursday, pretty much.
Xiri
Xiri
Hello. This is my availability for the rest of the week in +9:
Friday - 9pm~12am
Saturday - 11am~1pm
Sunday - 2pm~12am (pretty much free the whole day)

Thursday really isn't an option since I'll be back home near midnight after my company dinner and it is 99% likely that I'll be too fatigued (and probably drunk).
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
What about Friday 12 am with Sunday as a Backup? I MIGHT be able to squeeze some time in but I'll try to be online on Friday in the first place. Is that an Option for you?