Smogon Forums

Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
hey, im gmt-4 i can do anytime today as well as friday and this weekend
Choruto
Choruto
How does 8 PM My time on Friday work for you?
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
thats 11pm my thursday and unfortunately i have a very long day and will be too tired to play by then, ideally 2-3 hours earlier that day or a similar time the day after would be better
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
sorry, the calculator i put in was -7 (i typed in +7 lol) the actual time is my 9am where i will be in class. same time the next day does work though
Choruto
Choruto
Sure we can do the same time Saturday.
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
perfect, see you my friday 9am then
Choruto
Choruto
See ya
Choruto
Choruto
Hey sorry, do you think we could re-schedule to 9 AM or somewhere around there Saturday my time, or 11pm Friday your time? If this doesen't work for you no problem.
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
i can do friday 10pm my time your 9am saturday, but no later as i am going to be up early driving the next day. sunday wouod be my next availability if that doesn’t work
Choruto
Choruto
I managed to fix my schedule, the original time is fine now sorry. So 8 PM my time on friday?
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
no, i will be in class that day, the time we had was your 8pm on saturday my friday 9am
Choruto
Choruto
My 8PM on Saturday is 9 am on Saturday for you, were 11 hours difference I think.
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
oh, idk how i got that backwards, i am not gonna be available saturday now anyways, so either my sunday morning afternoon or my friday morning afternoon, works for me, 9-10am/pm
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
evening* idk why i said afternoon
Grandmas Cookin
Grandmas Cookin
ok, looked at time conversion again. your 8pm friday (+7) is my 9am friday (-4), that should work as long as conversion is right. again, sorry for the mixups
Choruto
Choruto
Alright awesome, I think im free then. Dont worry about the mix ups timezones are super weird
Choruto
Choruto
Hey, do you think its possible to delay the game by an hour or maybe too? Im really sorry for the inconvenience/delay, something unexpected came up and im not sure I can make it in time. If not could we re schedule it to tmr?