Smogon Forums

Kaif
Kaif
I am busy this week on weekdays sorry, lots of class related stuff. Are you able to do +2 evening on Sunday? Let's say 7 pm +2, 11 pm +6?
Sylvi
Sylvi
weekend will be rough, no shot u can spare me half an hour during the week
Kaif
Kaif
plz consider, you can spare me half an hour during the weekend
Sylvi
Sylvi
I would say excellent double sub opportunity
Kaif
Kaif
ok
Sylvi
Sylvi
to avoid double sub i pinged u and ur managers in om cord for further infos
Kaif
Kaif
I've read it. I'm available anywhere between 10 pm-12 am GMT +6 Sunday / 6 pm-8 pm for you. Hopefully we can find a time within that range
Sylvi
Sylvi
Pls reconsider Ur availability since I cannot do that time since I have dcl auction in this timeframe. Could you pls give me a full timeframe and I will then give u a next day an answer (if it is not impossible from the get go like rn) when it would be. Since u only offered only weekend a bigger timeframe than 2 hours is appreciated, tyvm
Kaif
Kaif
what is the timeframe that you are not unavailable with dcl auction or anything else. It will be easier that way as I'm flexible.
Sylvi
Sylvi
Could you do 9am +2 Sunday? This would be optimal as I can squeeze that in before I need to go
Sylvi
Sylvi
As for transparency, I don't know when I will be home on Saturday so I can't give u a defined time. This is why I said I would prefer a timeframe from you so I can play a bit more around that. For Sunday I gave u one time, let's hope it works out!
Kaif
Kaif
9 am +2 sunday / 1 pm gmt +6 should work. thank you for being considerate of my requests
Sylvi
Sylvi
If you wish, we could start earlier (if we start in the next 20 Minutes)