Smogon Forums

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
hello sir Kiyo! I never no johns btw, it's just a thing with me. My work schedule is consistently the same and I'm unavailable from 8pm -5 and onward (this includes the 7:45 you mentioned). Sun (starting afternoon) and Mon are my days off but I am around during the day Tue-Sat until like 7:30pm since I start getting ready at 8. Sorry for sounding complicated here. I also need to build too.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
What are your Thu-Sun options btw? I know u mentioned they're spotty.
Kiyo
Kiyo
Thursday evening/night gmt-4 (maybe 6:30-10, im guessing on start time cuz idk how long it will take to shuttle from airport to hotel for layover). I could also probably find some time Saturday night/ Sunday morning (maybe 8-10 -4 on saturday and 7-9a on sunday) any of those windows work? otherwise best option would be asking for an extension and playing mid day tuesday before you leave
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
How about Sunday 8am -5?
Kiyo
Kiyo
Ok
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
I was just thinking that we’d be better off just getting an extension. That way we can play at a time that’s better for you and for me. I may not be fully there (awake) in 4.5 hours from now lol. Not to mention you’ll be busy having fun. Let’s just ask for the extension. What do you say?
Kiyo
Kiyo
You took the words right out of my mouth!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper
Lmao perfect! I’ll make the post