Smogon Forums

Ashleemaster
im gmt +8 can do 9pm tonight or any time after 4pm for the rest of the weekdays, i can do any time sunday or any time after 5pm on saturday, as long as they are reasonable hours (not at 2am or something)
bdogplatinum
bdogplatinum
ok im gmt-7 and am available Friday Saturday and Sunday of this week. Preferably in the afternoon, but due to timezones for you, I can try for at the earliest like 9 or 10 AM gmt -7.
Ashleemaster
if afternoon works best for you i can try to be up early on saturday morning my time i just need to be finished with the rounds before 8am. so i could do 7am my time so that would be 4pm your time on friday if that works otherwise ill have to stay up late saturday night which should be doable and we can do 10am your time but id prefer 4pm on friday gmt-7
bdogplatinum
bdogplatinum
That works with me.
bdogplatinum
bdogplatinum
yo do you mind pushing our game to tommorow? I can do most of the day. Had something urgent come up.
Ashleemaster
I can't do any later than 10pm +8 on Sunday
Ashleemaster
I also can't do after 9am on sunday +8. I can play from about 8pm onwards Saturday+8
Ashleemaster
Either way I'm not very available so we will have to work around that. And can you please clarify what you mean by tomorrow because rn I think I am already in tomorrow (timezones)
bdogplatinum
bdogplatinum
Are you able to do 7-8AM on Sunday for you? That would 5pm Saturday for myself and that is before your 9AM. If not, we could do later Sunday for you…
Ashleemaster
I can do 7:30 am tomorrow my time if that's all good with you
bdogplatinum
bdogplatinum
That works with me… sorry for rescheduling