Smogon Forums

Concept Everything
Concept Everything
I’ll be on stours for approx the next 10-30 mins then afterwards I’ll be on ps so just send a chall whenever you’re available. Had some stuff come up so I was preoccupied earlier.
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
Just send me a message on discord whenever you’re available concepteverything
Kenix
Kenix
U here
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
I’ll be on main for the next hour, otherwise send me a message on discord whenever you’re ready
Kenix
Kenix
Im on stours, chall
Kenix
Kenix
Bro chall
Kenix
Kenix
Ye whatever
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
Dawg I’ve been on main for the last hour and a half waiting for you. Why did you not listen and send a challenge or send a message on ps. I haven’t been checking this because I had other games to attend to on main, nor did you even bother sending a message on discord. I’ll be on smogtours for the next 10 mins.
Kenix
Kenix
U calm down my man. I cant chall cuz im locked
Kenix
Kenix
And i cant send u discord cuz my discord its bot actualized
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
Can you go anytime before my 11am tomorrow or after my 5pm?
Kenix
Kenix
This is before ur 11am right
Kenix
Kenix
U say times and u cant play at them
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
Idk why you think I’d be awake at 4am. I’ve been trying to schedule with you for the past week and all you’ve said is now? Without making a single legitimate attempt to contact me. I’ve asked you to give your availability, told you to contact me through other methods, and even waited with no prior notice that you were locked. You’ve failed to make any reasonable attempt at scheduling.
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
I’ll check again in 25 mins, otherwise we’ll have to play after I get off work
Kenix
Kenix
Kid all u have been doing is saying "i can play now" for dipping at the very next moment (me replying 5mins later) so stop crying and be actually able to play ur times cuz ure doing a circus
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
Will you be able to play after I get off, y/n
Kenix
Kenix
I will be able to play later if u dont say "i can play now" for literally dissapearing the following minute
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
I’ll be on main for the next 30 mins, you’ll have to wait 1-2 hours afterwards if we can’t get it done between the 30 mins.
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
Please give a timeframe that you’ll be available or a specific time that you can play. Whenever you’re available, if you use your time please provide your timezone.