Smogon Forums

Swiffix
Swiffix
Currently in GMT +2, free most of my days but busier during my nights. We can try Thursday your night, but let's keep saturday as a backup in case I'm asleep
Swiffix
Swiffix
Hello, are we still on for tonight?
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
You never gave a time.
Swiffix
Swiffix
You never responded to me lol
Swiffix
Swiffix
Can you do Friday 6pm your time?
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
I'm online on main PS as SingleThunder now. You didn't give me anything to respond to. In the future, "Thursday night" is not sufficient for scheduling, give an actual timeframe or specific time. I cannot do 6pm Friday. I am free tonight until my 9:30pm, Sunday 9am-10am, and Sunday 6pm-9:30pm.
Swiffix
Swiffix
Don't give me that, please. You suggested several options, and I told you which one I preferred. It would not have taken a lot of effort on your end to acknowledge my response for us to agree on a specific time on Thursday.

I am not able to play now. It is 1 am and I am in bed. Why can't you play on Friday at 6pm? It was a time you initially suggested.
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
My availability changed. I am free Thursday until my 9:30pm, Sunday 8:30am-10am, and Sunday 6pm-9:30pm. Let me know your availability with a specific time or timeframe and your PS name.
Swiffix
Swiffix
I am available Friday between 10am and 7pm GMT+2, Saturday between 11pm and 1am GMT+2, and Sunday between 8pm and 1am GMT +2. My PS username is the same as my Smogon one, Swiffix. I would have specified it had it been different.

If we don't have any coinciding times, let's ask for an extension.
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
Sunday is best, I'm figuring out my plans and will message later.
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
Sunday your 8pm / my 2pm is best, see you then on main PS.