chuggachuggachooo
chuggachuggachooo
I'm gmt-4 does Sunday work?
Estarossa
Estarossa
yea
Estarossa
Estarossa
Just to check when you want to do tomorrow? Can do like either your morning or after 10pm my time
chuggachuggachooo
Estarossa
Estarossa
let me know when you can do, im available for the next 1.5 hours roughly
chuggachuggachooo
chuggachuggachooo
I can play anytime today just give me a specific time
chuggachuggachooo
chuggachuggachooo
I can play anytime today. You don't need to call act. I just need a cold hard time instead of a hour or so before. I can play anytime the rest of the day
Estarossa
Estarossa
Yea no you agreed to play in your morning and you never replied to me today when trying to work out when you could play, after you gave vague replies each time instead of supplying a time. I’m busy for the rest of the night as I planned to do stuff once you said your morning so can’t play.
Estarossa
Estarossa
I waited until your 1pm for you to reply and I think that’s perfectly fair amount to wait here and am currently out irl and not near a computer
Estarossa
Estarossa
If you want to ask for an extension and reschedule to play on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday my availability for those days is 7pm to midnight each day gmt+1
chuggachuggachooo
chuggachuggachooo
I was under the impression that you were going to ask me when you wanted to play. So I waited. If you really can't play today, then I guess thats it.
Also you said I never replied to you in the morning, you asked me around 11am, that is past the morning.
Whatever you need
chuggachuggachooo
chuggachuggachooo
I can play for the next 8 hours or so if you actually want to play