Smogon Forums

hellom
hellom
Hey, I’m gmt -4, is there a time sunday that potentially works for you? Preferably in the evening
BIG loven
We might be able to do this later Sunday night.
hellom
hellom
What time do you suggest?
BIG loven
I work in the evening on Sunday so preferably during the day or afternoon. I also have some availability on Saturday to work with.
hellom
hellom
how about 4pm sunday?
BIG loven
I will be at my job then
hellom
hellom
what time are you not working?
BIG loven
I do happen to have this Saturday off. And Sunday I should be done by 9-10pm
BIG loven
The next two days I am probably going to be there all day and night=/
hellom
hellom
I'm fine w/ sunday 9pm if you are
BIG loven
I won't get done at my job until 9 at the very earliest. It will take a little time to get back. I dont think three hours before the deadline is a good time to only go off of we should at least have a plan B.
hellom
hellom
a plan B could just be asking for an extension and playing another day in the event that we cannot make sunday? wdyt
BIG loven
I think that is more like a last resort because extensions are not always given out when requested unfortunately.
hellom
hellom
Is there a sunday time in the morning that works better for you?
hellom
hellom
Alternatively we could try to find a time saturday too, would probably be later in the day, unsure of time because I have some other stuff I’m doing that day in the morning and am trying to schedule a diff game in the evening
hellom
hellom
^ other game is no longer in the evening on sat so we can lock in evening sat for our game if you want, hows 7pm sound?
BIG loven
7pm sounds great Saturday thank you
hellom
hellom
See you there, sorry about my messy scheduling!
BIG loven
Sounds good
Don't be sorry for trying to make it work.
BIG loven
Hey!
Just confirming we are still on for tonight!