Finchinator
Finchinator
Kk bet
Finchinator
Finchinator
i am on stours as finchinator
Finchinator
Finchinator
hey bro dont mean to be rude or rush you but i got packing and a bunch of shit do to tonight, so if you could pop on, that'd be dope

OranBerryBlissey10 skrimps if yall could summon that'd be cool
Finchinator
Finchinator
to be abundantly clear OranBerryBlissey10 skrimps

as I said above, I will be on a trip Fri-Sun and only on mobile, so not playing tours. I still have to pack, shave/shower, handle some OU/tours stuff, clean, etc. tonight, so I fully intend to log off of PS at :35 if I do not have an opponent. I need MZ or a substitute by then
Finchinator
Finchinator
Again: I fully intend to leave in 5 minutes if MZ or a substitute does not come on. I am not waiting longer.
MZ
MZ
Sorry for wasting your time, I wrote down 10 instead of 9. If there’s any shot at getting this done I’ll take it but I get why there likely isn’t, that’s on me
Finchinator
Finchinator
The main thing is I genuinely do not have any availability all day tomorrow or Saturday at all. I will be at work and the going to Boston and in Boston all day. I swear on my life there.

Sunday I will be in Boston and seeing my gf’s family, but I am supposed to arrive back very late at night. Right now the goal is to make it back by midnight and I could play right when I get back, but that’s after deadline of 11pm
Finchinator
Finchinator
Given this, I don’t really have much of another choice. Playing on phone would be doing a disservice to my team, rushing back would be doing a disservice to myself and my gf/her family, and playing tonight after all I have to do would mean playing at 1-2am when I have to be awake at 6am