Drifting
Drifting
lets go rn, on main as Aranacana
Drifting
Drifting
you there?
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
I’m sorry, I sent this and immediately passed out. Please let me know if sometime in the next two hours works or after you wake up tomorrow your time
Drifting
Drifting
Hi I just woke up, if you’re available sometimes this afternoon but I am quite busy. Maybe an extension is best?
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
Your afternoon is when I am sleeping. I think an extension is best for both of us. Would Tuesday night at 10:00 pm my time work?
Drifting
Drifting
my wednesday 1pm? sure. I can also do right now though
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
I think it would be 3pm your time because there is a 15 hour time difference between us but idk for sure. Lmk what time it is for you when I send this message. That way we can know for sure. Here it is 10:43 am on Sunday.
Drifting
Drifting
do you wanna just play now
Drifting
Drifting
it is nearly 2am for me
Drifting
Drifting
you said you were available 8-11 am your time so i'm just wondering if you can do right now
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
I’m sorry, im currently driving and don’t have access to my computer to play on. I think our best option is to have an extension at 1 pm on Wednesday your time and my Tuesday night at 10 pm
Drifting
Drifting
ok, i'll request it in the thread
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
Okay, thank you! You might wanna sleep it’s rlly late lol
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
Hey, I’m gonna be a couple minutes late but still within the 15 minute limit. Just thought I’d let you know so you don’t waste time if you have anything better to do
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
I’m ready
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
I tried to challenge you, it says your account doesn't exist
Drifting
Drifting
Sorry, slept in a little, you here?
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
Sorry, I had work in the morning and went to bed
Drifting
Drifting
Sorry about this scheduling process being a complete disaster, both us falling asleep after challenging each other is really annoying. We still do have 14 hours to get this done if you're up for it.
IcyPenguin2
IcyPenguin2
Yeah it’s rlly hard with the time difference. I get off of work at 2pm my time. Would a game after that sometime work for you? I know you have to sleep soon so whenever you wake up send something or if u know when ur getting up we can plan it for then