Smogon Forums

alkazoth
alkazoth
While there, I met a team of ladderers named the League of Shadows, and they took me under their wing to teach me their battling and building techniques. However, they only used the most ruthless of techniques, only employing the likes of rain, screens hyper offense, and hazard stacking hyper offense into their laddering sessions; anything bulky was considered "wrong", and must be dealt with using "true justice".
alkazoth
alkazoth
I then proceeded to build a sun team and have Chi-Yu use Overheat all over their base, ending their tyrannical reign and walked off like a total badass. A year later, I've decided to return to Smogon to not only teach Smogon users what I've learned after a year of training and building in solitude, but to see what teams they have used and what they have learned,
alkazoth
alkazoth
as I believe that even though lots of people on Smogon have bad takes, this forum is full of people ready to believe in good. Now that you know my deeply tragic backstory, I have one question for you: What is a "National Dex UU" and where can I find it?
Arishem
Arishem
Took quite a fall didn’t we?
Arishem
Arishem
Also yes, National Dex UU is indeed a thing, a few subfourms away from this one.