Lily
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• matched for osdt. I'm gmt -7, when works for you?
    Fespy#4128 on discord
    Lily
    Lily
    i'll add you on disc and we can go from there
    Hello there i will be GMT +3 this weekend free most of the evenings if u let me know before, not too late if possible probably till midnight, open for suggestions during the day too
    Lily
    Lily
    6:30 +3 or +1? both are probably fine but ya
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Sorry i was talking about my GMT
    Lily
    Lily
    So in 40 mins or so? That's fine, I'll be on stours whenever if you wanna play early too
    as much as I would've been fine letting this go to flip should prob schedule. -7, osdt free all of friday except night and all of sat except morning
    Lily
    Lily
    No flipping here!! Is your Sat 1pm okay?
    Z Strats
    Yeah that works
    Hi when you wanna play for upl? I'm gmt +9 japan timezone
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    mmmm I really don't prefer to play that late, any chance you can do another time?
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    I have plans during the night on the weekend too
    Lily
    Lily
    Well what ranges can you do? Your mornings are in the early AM for me so it's kinda difficult to do that without making you get up super early
    cappl when you wanna play
    Lily
    Lily
    Any day between 3pm-11pm +1 should be okay, what works for you in that range?
    LBN
    LBN
    hows 3pm -4 on friday or tommorow sound, tmrw first if you prepped
    Lily
    Lily
    that time tomorrows good!
    Hey we play for sspl. I am gmt+2 I am free thursday in range 2-4pm my time, sunday in the same range. And saturday in range 9pm-11.30 pm my time. There is something that works for you?
    ompl -4, thursday is preferable
    Dr. Phd. BJ
    Dr. Phd. BJ
    I might be able to do 11pm +1 Saturday, that’s genuinely the only time I can do with the range you’ve given me
    Lily
    Lily
    okay that time is fine but if it's a maybe we should prob get something more solid. if that doesn't work, what times can you make? i can try to be flexible
    Dr. Phd. BJ
    Dr. Phd. BJ
    I work all three of those days, so realistically 11pm +1 Saturday is the most sane time for both of us. I'll see you then
    heyo, cappl- -4 here, should be pretty flexible days/times wise, lemme know when works best!
    SHSP
    SHSP
    sunday's probably our best bet, I should have pretty available time throughout the day
    Lily
    Lily
    hey do you wanna play soon? ill be on stours for a while
    SHSP
    SHSP
    yeah I can make it work gimme just a lil bit
    Ubers open, when do you wanna play, id prefer friday or Saturday during the afternoon -4
    Lily
    Lily
    heya, i'd be down to play early/today if you are but otherwise friday afternoon is good around 2pm your time if possible
    wesh papillon
    wesh papillon
    yeah sounds good
    for OMPL, when do u want to play ? im +2 and i'd rather play this weekend
    Lily
    Lily
    hiya, is 9pm +2 on sat ok?
    Fraise
    Fraise
    if i don't get worse it works yea
    Fraise
    Fraise
    im on as fraises des boas
    Quaquaval suspect in UU soon?

That thing can really strain teambuilding
    Lily
    Lily
    Not super likely, we probably won't be testing anything for the next month since we'll have to deal with huge HOME shifts soon!
    lily? like Lil Y? is that like a rapper name??? do better
    Lily
    Lily
    well Chloe aren't you just so clever and not obnoxious or stupid at all
    Lily
    Lily
    sorry that was mean
    Chloe
    Chloe
    :(
    Eve
    Eve
    :extremecheems:
    Lily
    Lily
    stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eve
    Eve
    :extremecheems: :cheem-pao:
    Hey, PSPL opponent, what times work for you? Am GMT -4.
    Lily
    Lily
    Hiya, I'm +1 and free any day from 4pm-11pm my time. Does anything there suit?
    Cosplay_Furret
    Cosplay_Furret
    Let's shoot for tomorrow at your 4 then. Assuming I have the conversion right I'll be there.
    Lily
    Lily
    Ah sorry I'll be there soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…