MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for AAAPL, I’m -5, Wed, Fri, Sat work best for me. Please provide timeframe, I will not be playing “now” attempts. I’m relatively free on these days and can play during most hours.
    MZ
    MZ
    Ok 8pm is good
    MZ
    MZ
    Hey I’m sorry but I’m running like 10 minutes late. I’ll try to be on as soon as I can
    Concept Everything
    Concept Everything
    Alright, just chall Concept Everything whenever you get online, ill be on stours.
    Yo PUPL, -4, lmk what your availability is like. Prefer weekend
    MZ
    MZ
    Sunday best for me I’m very free also -4
    Xrn
    Xrn
    Great, 3pm ok for you?
    MZ
    MZ
    Works for me
    Hi, zupl, gmt+5.5 here. Looking to play early if possible, free mon-sat 5-11pm my time (can do my mornings also in some timeranges). can do sunday morning mine / sat night yours as well (cant do my sun evening). whens good?
    Mystery box tour, I'm gmt +1 when are you availible?
    MZ
    MZ
    10am -4 tomorrow?
    TheBoyWithTheBugz
    TheBoyWithTheBugz
    sure so 3pm my time tomorrow?
    MZ
    MZ
    works for me but im also on right now if u wanna play. I think I sent you a message on PS, hopefully I have the right alt
    Hey, I am gmt+5:30, we are paired for the randbats tour hosted by Sundays. When can you play ? I prefer to play on weekends
    MZ
    MZ
    Sorry I saw this so late, but I see you on showdown so if you can still play I'm on now
    MZ
    MZ
    I can either do this early time tomorrow, or we can go for the same time Sunday
    Novax
    Novax
    sunday then
    hey we're playing for agpl this week, would prefer Friday/Saturday 10 am-12pm gmt -8 if something in that range owrks
    -4, ZU Open. On a trip Friday to Sunday. Can you play Wednesday or Thursday night (Thursday best if possible, but either good) between 5pm-11pm my time?
    MZ
    MZ
    Are you on right now?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I am genuinely sorry because I know you did not intend to waste my time, but I did tag your managers and btboy did tag them only for them to sub a moment after I made it explicitly clear I was going off and I have pretty in-depth reasoning. I hate playing the blame game, but I don’t have anything to work with given that
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    No, I am currently on phone and not even at my house. When I return to my house, I have to pack+shave/shower and handle an OU matter that is time sensitive. By the time that’s all done with, it’ll be 1-2am for me.
    Hey we are planning on playing at 7 today, but I cant play anymore so take the win. sorry!
    MZ
    MZ
    ok, sorry to hear that
    hey OMPL +5:30, can we play Saturday or Sunday around 11pm my timezone?
    MZ
    MZ
    Works sat
    Lana
    Lana
    ok so 11pm +5:30 saturday is good
    when ag classic? im gmt+2 and im only available on my sunday afternoon and evening this week end. I can also play on weedays after 5pm and before 11pm
    MZ
    MZ
    sorry i should be on in 10
    MZ
    MZ
    sorry i know im running too late I'll be on in another 5-10 and if that's too late i hope we can reschedule and this hasn't been too inconvenient
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    nah it's fine
    When do you wanna play for ORAS AG finals? I'm GMT -3 and tbh I would prefer to play next week if thats possible at all idk
    Hey buddy, want to play on Thursday or whatever day you'd like? So long as its not morning because I have college in the morning ;(
    MZ
    MZ
    Thursday I am free 6-9pm -5 if any of that works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…