Slip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are you available to play for pu swiss? -4 here, i won't have time tomorrow but am good to play after that
    asa
    asa
    noon is good yeah, see you then
    asa
    asa
    on ps as asa now
    Slip
    Slip
    yo im on main and stours as slip. if i dont accept right away its cus im finishing up making lunch
    hiii, we battle for 1v1 pl, when are you free? im available at night my time gmt +8 during the weekdays but is free for most of the day during the weekends
    Slip
    Slip
    i am -4 so we are probably looking at a weekend angle. I usually go out saturday morning so i can do like Sunday 10am my time or my night on Saturday. just lmk what works best for you since my week days are pretty hectic. I'll make something work
    stravench
    stravench
    yeah i think it's better if we go weekends. Sunday 10 am your time, which is Sunday 10 pm my time iirc sounds good if you are available
    Slip
    Slip
    ya for sure i'll see you then
    1v1 kickoff im -4
    Can play anytime Wednesday and Sunday
    Can play anytime before 4pm Monday, Tuesday, and Friday
    Can play anytime outside of 4pm-10pm Thursday + Saturday
    Slip
    Slip
    sounds like sunday is probably best since I have work a lot of the times you are free. Wanna shoot for like Sunday at noon or so?
    Lucario
    Lucario
    Yep that works
    Lucario
    Lucario
    on ps as RPS Lucario whenever you're ready
    1v1 kickoff when, -3, on during evenings and weekends
    Slip
    Slip
    Mmm can we do Saturday at noon then? I just go out a lot of Saturday afternoons so I'm trying to not get trapped lol
    bern
    bern
    yeah sure i can make it
    bern
    bern
    on as bernian
    Paired for TP Spring Seasonal. GMT-4. Free weekdays after 5PM. This weekend is a bit akward for me but I should be able to find some time either in the morning or at night.
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    I'm on now
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    Sorry I was afk when you messaged me. I'm willing to reschedule for the same time tomorrow (Or whenever depending when you are available), but if we can't find a time then I'll have to call act.
    Slip
    Slip
    eh its all good man my dads bday is tomorrow so it'd be rough for me. good luck in rest
    yo 1v1 kickoff, i’m gmt+1 and pretty flexible so what times work best for you?
    Slip
    Slip
    i can play tomorrow or wednesday around noon -4?
    Part
    Part
    yeah that’ll work on Wednesday for me :blobthumbsup:
    We up for tp spring seasonal, I’m +10 and free most weekdays past 8:30pm and most of weekend
    Terekusai
    Terekusai
    If it doesn’t work out your Sun 5pm works maybe if you can play that much earlier, otherwise school and timezones just are generally rough
    Slip
    Slip
    i can make it in an hour no problem. If not im p much free all day tomorrow so just hit me up past like 11am -4 tomorrow if you miss 9pm tonight
    Terekusai
    Terekusai
    On as Terekusai
    We play for nu open, im gmt +2, when play?
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    Already have my lc open game scheduled that time on saturday, and not available then on sunday. Could you do 10 pm on saturday/sunday?
    Slip
    Slip
    ya i could do that saturday if you want to get it all done in 1 day
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    ya, gonna be a long sit lol. Alright see you saturday
    subbed in for blt, im -7 would you be able to do around 2p my time?
    Slip
    Slip
    hey would you be interested in dead gaming at all? we already lost the week and im feeling a little under the weather so i'd appreciate it
    drizzle
    drizzle
    id prefer playing but if you cant play we can just deadgame its fine
    Slip
    Slip
    ya id really prefer the deadgame if you dont mind this cold kinda came out of nowhere last night sorry about that
    NU open r2. -4 gmt. Would pref playing sometime this saturday, free that day up until like 8pm my time. If that doesn't work we can try to do it Friday or Sunday from 4-7pm my time.
    We play for 1v1 Majors, when is good this week? I'm -5 and can do just about any time after Wednesday / Thursday, just lmk what works
    NU open, when do you want to play? I'm gmt+2
    Slip
    Slip
    javi we literally scheduled on your wall man.... LOL
    Javi
    Javi
    I... don't know what to say
    hey we got matches again for ou ssnl am +- and pretty flexible every day except thursday lmk what works
    Hi, we're paired for UUFPL, I'm +1. Can do Thu 8-9pm, Fri 7-11am, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Slip
    Slip
    Gmt -4 so best is probably 7pm your time Sunday for me
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, see you Sun.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    On main as Banb4doro when you're ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…