LpZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi fellow lgpe main when would u like to play for gsc uu + aero
    im -7
    (sorry week was busy but my weekend is open)
    Ayo I’m your opponent for LC open, you think we can get it done some time today? Maybe 7:00 GMT-5?
    Glial
    Glial
    Ayo sorry I kinda slept on it and can’t do it today, do you think we can do it tmr same time?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Sure thing
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on main as LpZ IV
    Hey, looks like im ur opponent for the NU Open. I can do most times after 8pm est daily. Earlier than that would depend on the day
    Prawgen
    My bad man i wasnt around to see that right then. I can do tonight about the same time if you'd like
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Sounds good
    LpZ
    LpZ
    on main as LpZ IV
    Hello king, we play UU open, -4, free most evenings after 7:45 PM and flexible on saturday whole day - lmk what works or your schedule if none of this works please
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Hi friend, we could either do Wed around like 10pm -4, friday anytime on your availability range or sunday (i got all day), lmk what do you prefer
    pokemonisfun
    wed my 10pm is perfect
    LpZ
    LpZ
    yo im on main as LpZ IV
    Dpppl 9 am to 4 pm gmt-5 Tuesday to Friday
    Heysup
    Heysup
    messaged you on main - my evening this evening opened up so i should be free for the next 2.5 hours
    LpZ
    LpZ
    How did u message me im not even home yet, anyways im heading home rn when im there ill get back to you
    Heysup
    Heysup
    lol I dunno you must have left showdown on
    nupl when :D gmt -4 and prob best off playing sunday if that's ok
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Yea sunday is perfect, what about 5pm -4?
    Rabia
    Rabia
    sounds good
    yo, when do u wanna play uu open? i'm +2
    LpZ
    LpZ
    I can play tonight if ur good, im gonna be home around 6pm -3, otherwise im only able to do on sunday
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    would pref doing it on sunday, whenever on sunday works with me
    ready to face the teams you gave me for altpl? xd im gmt-4 when do you wanna play for gsc ubers
    LpZ
    LpZ
    sup, wanna get it done now?
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    take win sorry i wont be able to play in most tours for a bit, life is too crazy. sry for the inconvenience bro and good luck
    LpZ
    LpZ
    np bro take care
    hi, when do you want to play for nu open? I'm gmt+2 and only have time at weekend
    GSC PU, GMT+2 when can you play? I'm kind of free this week
    LpZ
    LpZ
    i can do rn if you want to, other weekdays im only available at 11pm -3 which might be too late for you, sat after 7pm -3 and sunday i got most of the day i guess
    Gigalodon
    Gigalodon
    If you're still on you can chall on Gigalodon on Showdown
    ru open when, next week would be a lot better for me im -4 pref afternoons/evenings
    kDCA
    kDCA
    yeah deadline is may 15th, sorry for the superjohn but can you go may 14th? got a really sudden but busy few weeks ahead; if something opens up earlier i will lyk though might be able to find some time that works next week on weekdays
    LpZ
    LpZ
    yea may 14th works i think
    LpZ
    LpZ
    hi, im on as LpZ IV for the next 7 hours
    Hello, paired for GSC ZU Open. I am GMT -4. When would you like to play?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Can we play tonight like 6-7pm -4?
    sleid
    sleid
    sounds good to me. ill be on at 6. see you then
    sleid
    sleid
    i will be online under same name when you are ready
    Good evening, how are you? your nick because we are both in the EG room, in SD I spoke to you in Spanish because I don't speak English, I am using the google translator to write to you.
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Hi, can we play tonight around 11am -3? For weekdays i only got this time available, otherwise i can only play on sunday
    LoD Shiddo
    LoD Shiddo
    Oh, I understand and I have no problem
    Hi we're paired for GSC ZU, I'm +1. Can do all Tue up to 9pm, Wed/Fri 7-11am, Thu 8-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    LpZ
    LpZ
    what about sunday 7pm +1?
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, see you Sun.
    BW OU -4 Weekdays 3-9 weekends any time I'm awake
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on rn if you wanna do it, gonna be available til 11pm -3, otherwise im only gonna be free sunday
    Razorgliscor
    Razorgliscor
    Oh that's fine I'll Battle you in like an hr
    Razorgliscor
    Razorgliscor
    I'll be on main Razorgliscor472
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…