Siamato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo I have Thursday off can you make it that day
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Ig we have no choice anw so yeah lol. I have work all day so I'm free starting from 8:30pm to 11pm +2
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    Ok I might be a little busy from 8:30 to 9:30 or so but I can be there later in that timeframe.
    hey we are paired for AAA Seasonal. I am GMT+2 and can play Wednesday or Thursday from 5pm to 9pm my time. Weekends almost any time
    hi, aaa ssnl, what's ur timezone and when are you free?
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Certainly not, now I know you're from Singapor and this is like 3am for you!! Sleep is important especially when you're young ; don't end up like Osake and me! I can tomorrow morning (Monday) is that good for you?
    cat
    cat
    its ok, i just woke up anyways. are you free to play now?
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Uh... right then...
    Hey we're paired in AAA snl, when are you available, I'm gmt-5
    Siamato
    Siamato
    I'm +1 and free tomorrow from 2 pm to 10 pm and Saturday before noon and from to 8 pm to 11 pm. Also today most of the time. Lmk
    Hiusi guy
    Hiusi guy
    I should be available 4pm to 10 pm your time tomorrow, I'll say 4pm to be make it more official tho
    Love how sometimes after I post a lot I check my alerts and see a like on every single one, thanks dude :heart:
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Your welcome :heart: Glad to hear that and that's all my pleasure!
    DosDogs
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Suzume! ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Just saw the movie yesterday! Was fire
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Oh me too! Was def another great master piece from Makoto Shinkai
    Je suis le seul à écrire ici ?
    Jsp pourquoi d'autres gens ne te laissent pas des :heart:
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Parce qu'ils savent bien qu'ils ne peuvent rivaliser avec toi :blobnom: :heart:
    Gman
    Gman
    Par contre c'est embêtant car j'ai envie d'écrire plus souvent mais je veux pas flood :((
    Hello and welcome to Smogon! I'm sorry to have to say this but t'es trop beau :heart:
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Hello and welcome to my heart :heart: Ah oops, you were already there :heart::heart::heart:
    Gman
    Gman
    Trop mignon :heart:
    félicitations pour le badge et merci pour les likes !
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Merci pannu! :heart: I hope you're enjoying your break/retirement! Oh and you're welcome for likes, I'm just following the traces of my master Gman doing my best to give people some happiness even with things like likes lol
    Gman
    Gman
    Ohhhhh wow un badge :0
    Trop fort Siamato bien joué (tu devrais en avoir un depuis 2018 mais mieux vaut tard que jamais :heart: )
    pannu
    pannu
    Love u both my ratio improving gods of kindness you're too pure for this website
    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY BADGE IN FRENCH Osake HELP ME
    Siamato
    Siamato
    What's funny is that you guys wrote in caps lock but even with that, "Osake" is written small. EVEN CAPS LOCK CANNOT MAKE Osake TALLER LOL. Also yeah "badge" is as simple in french as it is in english! And even if you don't know the word, I still understand what you wanted to say so, thanks you UT! :heart:
    Osake
    Osake
    fuck you.
    Siamato
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…