Smogon Forums

Petele
Petele
GMT+3 here.
Thursday or Saturday between 10:00 and 16:00 is the best I can do for this week.
I can offer you some better times next week, but you'll have to wait a few days for those.
Petele
Petele
Er, sorry, 12:00 and 16:00 Saturday.
Bouff
Bouff
is that for my time or yours? either way i’m cool with waiting for next week
Petele
Petele
It was for my time, GMT+3.
I'll let you know Saturday when we can play next week.
Bouff
Bouff
hey so uh as it turns out the deadline is this upcoming sunday lol, if you want to get an extension we can try for that
Petele
Petele
That would be for the best, otherwise Thursday evening and Saturday morning GMT+3 are the best I can offer.
If you think you can make do with either day, please give me a timeslot.
Bouff
Bouff
is there a specific time for thursday you’re thinking of?
Bouff
Bouff
or on an extension day if that’s easier
Petele
Petele
17:00 to 22:00 GMT+3 would work the best.
Bouff
Bouff
i get off work at 22:30 ur time so that won’t be able to work, and saturday morning gmt+3 i think is like little past midnight for me as well, so idk what time will work
Bouff
Bouff
sorry im really tired and cant do time conversions lmao i actually get off at 00:30 ur time
Petele
Petele
That time is not possible for weekdays and would only really work Sunday at 5 AM the earliest.
What are your timeslots for Saturday and Sunday?
Bouff
Bouff
on saturday i have games at 11 am-4 and 2 pm-4, and sunday i have games at 1 pm-4 and 3 pm-4. lmk what h ours ur available for those
Petele
Petele
WIth the 7 hour difference that makes those at 18:00 and 21:00 for Saturday, and 20:00 and 22:00 for Sunday.
For Saturday I definetely can't play at or after 18:00, but two hours earlier is possible, which makes it 9 AM for you.
Sunday - I have no idea if I'll be free as of now, but hopefully I'll know sometime tomorrow.
Bouff
Bouff
yeah let me know tomorrow what works for you on sunday. don’t know if i can do 9 am i don’t think i can but 10 am is doable potentially
Petele
Petele
Okay, I've managed to free up Sunday from 10:30 to 22:00.
Any time you'd prefer?
Bouff
Bouff
11:00 my time / 18:00 your time work?
Petele
Petele
Could you move that up to 18:30?