Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are my next opponent for the ohko tour. I'm gmt-5. When do you want to throw down?
    Gray
    hey add me on discord to schedule Gray#5560
    someone let me know what that terrastalize shit gets banned so I can come back
    Gray
    also if theres a swsh/usum money tour
    hey, when do you wanna play for ptpl? i'm gmt-3 and available all day today, after 2pm tomorrow and during 2pm-6pm on weekend
    natdexmono sendoff. i can rn, friday after 6:00 PM and most times on the weekend. gmt -3
    Gray
    Its easier for me to schedule on discord Gray#5560
    hey sorry for the late first message but when is your team free for uu ghosting tour?
    ndpl, is sunday afternoon -4 alright for you? pretty free most of the weekend if that doesn’t work
    Gray
    Should work, its better for me if we schedule on discord Gray#5560 cuz im more active on there
    Nd send off tour
    Gmt +5.5 and I'll be free from 4 to 4:30 pm of my time
    Gray
    message me when you're available
    Miyoko
    Miyoko
    Alr so wanna play tmrw at morning 10:00 to 10:30 ?
    Ndpl im gmt+10 would prefer thurs/sat around noon but I can do evenings asw
    Gray
    Easier for me to schedule on disc add me there
    Gray#5560
    When do you wanna play stours? Gmt-4
    Gray
    Easier for me to schedule on disc add me there
    Gray#5560
    Hello, we play for the STour Trios Tour. My time zone is GMT-4 and I would prefer to play tomorrow after 11:45 a.m. my time or on Friday after 1:45 p.m. my time. Let me know what's best for you.
    Gray
    tomorrow should be good, im not on smogon often so it'll prolly b better if you ping me on discord
    Gray#5560
    Hi , when do you want to play for the monotype open, I’m GMT +2
    Gray
    Hey take the win
    Gabri07
    Gabri07
    You’re sure ? Thank u
    Gray
    Yea ive been busy sorry
    Hey when do you want to play for RUWC, I'm GMT+5.5.
    skimmythegod
    skimmythegod
    You wanna do sometime third week?
    Gray
    Sorry im not on smogon often so disc would be better for scheduling. But im -5 so my mornings/late nights are probably best
    My disc is Gray#5560
    hey! we're paired for world cup of rands. my timezone is EDT, i'm going on a trip starting Friday evening so I would ideally like to get my games in before then if we can make that work. I'm free tonight/Tuesday/Thursday from 5:30pm my time to about 9:30pm. if these times don't work for you then let me know what times you're free after then since I'm not entirely sure when I'll be free yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…