jasprose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play pic for tpp. Am -4 and would prefer this weekend, preferably sunday.
    jasprose
    jasprose
    sunday works, im -7, i should be free like all day after 2 pm my time
    HiZo
    HiZo
    can we do 3pm your time/6pm my time?
    jasprose
    jasprose
    yeah that should work
    Tpp, -4, can you fight sunday
    jasprose
    jasprose
    i think that should work, but ill let you know if anything comes up
    Xrn
    Xrn
    Ill be around if you wanna play early but scheduled time is still fine
    Xrn
    Xrn
    I am on main as bonslyguy56
    hi,schedule for psp. I'm +8 and prefer play on weekends.when would you like to play?
    cscl
    cscl
    no problem,what about 10 or 11 pm your time
    jasprose
    jasprose
    yeah i should defs be available by then
    jasprose
    jasprose
    hihi sorry for making you wait but ill be free and online from now so just send me a ping whenever youd like
    Hey when do you want to play for pspl ? I’m gmt+2 and generally free on my late afternoon/night
    jasprose
    jasprose
    hihi im -7, and im usually free after like 3 pm my time, but i should also be free for p much all day on like sundays and mondays
    Osake
    Osake
    Wanna play Sunday around 10pm my time ?
    jasprose
    jasprose
    yeah sure that should work
    Hey, just wanted to message to see when ur free for pspl, i’d prefer later in week to practice new team with these home additions.
    jasprose
    jasprose
    hihi later in the week works fine, im gmt -7, on saturday i should be free after around 3 pm my time, and sunday i should be free all day
    Sheepgomoo
    Sheepgomoo
    Ok cool, i’ll try and find you online at those times either today or tomorrow
    opps for partners in crime, -5, free tomorrow/thurs, or a bit over the weekend, lmk when ur free
    jasprose
    jasprose
    that should work great!
    jasprose
    jasprose
    hihi im really sorry about the short notice but something irl came up and i wont be able to make it to the match, take the w
    Hys
    Hys
    ok, good luck with your irl stuff!
    Hello, we play dhc. Funfunfun. I'm gmt +-0, let me know what works for you. Honestly Saturday would be best for me but I could do a weekday evening if necessary. Sunday is a no go.
    JonahRamone
    JonahRamone
    Cool. Would you be able to do around 10am - midday your time? Midday would already be 8pm my time and I would like not to play later as I have to travel the next day. Hope that would work with you
    jasprose
    jasprose
    yeah thatll work
    JonahRamone
    JonahRamone
    Thanks pal, see you Saturday then
    Hi, pic round 2 losers. Lmk anytime that suits for you (am gmt+0)
    BoingK
    BoingK
    sure you've done so already, but take w, im busy with chores :worrywhirl:
    jasprose
    jasprose
    if you want, we could try asking for an extension to play some other time
    BoingK
    BoingK
    hi, thanks for trying to organise a time. unfortunately i have a uni interview on tuesday so its gonna be pretty impossible for me to do anything tmrw or on tuesday
    Hey, we are playing for Partners in Crime. I'm GMT+11. I should be able to play most times on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
    hi, BH no-john kick-off tour, I'm GMT+1 and I can play right now until 11pm (my time)
    jasprose
    jasprose
    hihi sorry just got this, and im gmt -8 so i dont think we can play before deadline
    Hey, PiC Kickoff R2. I’m GMT-5, best times for me are usually late morning to early afternoon weekdays. Let me know when you’re free!
    jasprose
    jasprose
    hi hi im -7 and with that info the best time would probably be sometime on friday, where i should be free all day
    UT
    UT
    Want to aim for around 10:00 am your time on Friday then? Can be flexible on time if you need.
    jasprose
    jasprose
    that time should work, but ill let you know if anything comes up
    hey, omwc here, i'm gmt+1 and i'd like to play thursday pretty much all day, or saturday from 9 to 12 am or 4 to 6 pm, my times. what about you?
    jasprose
    jasprose
    gmt - 8, and id be free after about 11 pm my time on wednesday which would be 8 am your time if my math is right, as well as from 10 am to 11:30 am thursday for me, which would be 7 pm to 8:30 pm your time, which would probably work best for me
    i could also probably play at midnight on saturday, which should be 9 am
    Aethernum
    Aethernum
    ok, let's go for thursday 7 pm my time so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…