Joeshh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we play in the ou Stour tour. When are you available to play this week? I would prefer thursday or sunday, but I can make any day work. I'm gmt -7
    hey, we play for wcop qualifiers. Is there any preference for whether you prefer to play this week or next week?
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Ye sure can do, what time are you thinking? weekend would still be best for me
    plunder
    plunder
    lets aim for same time next Saturday? obviously if you prefer some other time lmk
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Ye should be able to do then, cya then^^
    Hey, we play for OU seasonal, I am GMT-6 and weekend works better for me. Please let me know when you are availiable so we can decide on a time :)
    hey, when do u want to play for bdsp ou? im gmt-3 and would prefer either today, tomorrow or thursday at any time
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Hey, can do thursday. I'm gmt +0, how's 8pm my time on thursday?
    Mister McLovin
    Mister McLovin
    sounds perfect, see you then
    Hi we play for lc ssnl
    Gmt+1 can play all evenings except tuesday
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Hey I'm GMT +0, hows friday at 7pm my time?
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Works, see you then
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Hey I'm online now if you're good to go
    Playing CAP ssnl I’m +1 the week is pretty packed for me Weekend should mostly be free. I prefer Friday or Saturday.
    Hey what's up, we're up to play against each other in the OST round 2. I'm in timezone UTC +1 and I'm usually available during the evenings. During weekends the afternoon works fine as well. Just let me know what time works best for you.
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Hey, I'm gonna be best in the evenings too, I'm +0, would 8pm your time Thursday work? so my time 7pm
    Aera
    Aera
    Yeah that should work, so I'll see you on Thursday
    Aera
    Aera
    I'm on the smogtours server right now with the username Aera29. Just let me know when you're ready.
    Opponent for trios tour, available to play in the morning from 8am-11am from Sunday-Friday my time. Can play at almost anytime on Wednesday and Thursday. Not available for Saturday. When you wanna play? I'm gmt-6
    Hi! Lc ssnl, gmt-5 when can you play? Im on tonight if you want
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Nahh I'm not rn sorry so we'll keep with the sunday, you too
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Hey I'm on now and ready when you are. Joeshh on smogtours
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    I'll be on for a fair bit so if you do come online msg me on showdown, I'll also check smogon everyone once in a while
    Hey, we got paired for the official smogon tournament. I am free for all of the week at this point, but I usually can't get on before 10 or after 7:30 due to obligations. Let me know whenever works for you!
    hey im gmt -8, friday is probably the best. i can do most times, would probably prefer my morning sometime after like 10am. weekend would be hard for me, i can only really do after 5pm my time saturday and 6pm sunday.
    Joeshh
    Joeshh
    Hey, I can do Friday but it'd have to be a bit later on if you don't mind. Would 11am your time be good? Mostly I get off work around that time so would give me a chance to get sorted before the match.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    11am my times perfect, see u then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…