phoopes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you for the $100 tour?
    Hashg Skynyrd
    Hashg Skynyrd
    Good bro, sorry, today I won't be able to, can you tomorrow the same time?Good bro, sorry, today I won't be able to, can you tomorrow the same time?
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Not sure yet but I’ll let you know ASAP
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Hey sorry I got busy, it’s the weekend now though and I’m pretty free. I’m also GMT -4. You available sometime today or tomorrow?
    I’m sure you already knew this but you’ve had the best custom title on the whole site for a long while now.
    why do you keep locking my threads
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Smogoff is the off-topic, non-Pokémon forum (for the most part). If there’s stuff that we think has potential for people to have fun with we’ll usually leave it up but creating many Pokémon-related threads in a short amount of time will usually result in locks
    Cancel cult
    Cancel cult
    oh, ok
    Hey, looks like we play for RBY PU. I'm GMT-7, generally available before 10:30 AM my time most weekdays. Could do most of Wednesday before 6 PM as well, could also potentially have some time on Thursday between 12 and 4 PM my time. Any of these work for you?
    cool thread Phoopes!
    phoopes
    phoopes
    thanks dave! I appreciate the frame 1 like
    antemortem
    antemortem
    i heard you click refresh to see how many likes you’d have after 6 seconds and thought i’d help your out
    Hi, we play for RBY PU; I’m GMT +1. Free most weekdays from my 6pm-11pm, and maybe Sunday night. What’s best for you?
    YBW
    YBW
    Just saw your message is PS ok too? I have no teams on Stours lol. I could paste them across if not will take 2 min
    phoopes
    phoopes
    we can push back a few minutes and do main yeah
    YBW
    YBW
    Ok thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
    Hi, I have a question about re writing analysis submissions to improve them and remove errors that I don't think would suit the Past Gens C&C Discussion Thread. Where should I post a re write of an analysis to make changes to it? Should I post a new thread or just edit the current thread with the changes I need to make? Sorry for the bother.
    On Smogoff, would I be able to run a gambling game where you can trade posting points for credits and the winner (the one who gets to a set number of credits first) wins all of them? I plan to have ways to opt out and get your points back before the game ends (either purchasing them back for their buy price or just forfeiting the ability to play if you don't have enough)
    phoopes
    phoopes
    How would something like this affect the posting point economy az
    az
    az
    hi phoopes thanks for your inquiry

looks good to me but policy decisions re: posting points (outwith smogoff rpg) are the demesne of CaffeineBoost since last pp quarter
    CaffeineBoost
    CaffeineBoost
    sorry mates, i lost all the posting points on a horse.
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    phoopes
    phoopes
    confirmed that I didn't die but was very unwell. to anyone reading this be warned!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…