Smogon Forums

Smashburn
Smashburn
Hey TPH, I'm not sure what my availability will look like this week to be honest with you. My best guess at its most reliable, spontaneous, due to my work schedule. On top of that I'm already stuck with more work. I'm EST by the way. I'll try to figure something out, but to be honest with you I don't know if I can play this week.
Smashburn
Smashburn
Well, I have some free time now if you are interested because today turned out to be a very short day. However tmrw and day after I'm fully committed to work. Only free on the 30th and even then family is over. Apologies if I am hard to schedule with, it's one of those weeks for me.
TPH
TPH
I can play at like 6pm my time if you want today
Smashburn
Smashburn
Imma be totally honest with you I have absolutely no idea if that time has passed or not, and what that time will be. All I can do atm is a quick google search and the results are not telling lol. Running low on free time.
TPH
TPH
9 pm for you
Smashburn
Smashburn
I'll attempt to see if I can make it-- plans are for me to work until 8pm but I'm unsure what will happen after. If you don't hear from me then, it's best to assume I'll be looking ahead at my schedule for a free date in the coming week. Hopefully there's something there, but I am very busy.
TPH
TPH
I'm on rn if you're up to play
TPH
TPH
Gonna head off for the night, can you do tomorrow at around this time?
Smashburn
Smashburn
Apologies, I am on now but I'm at the end of my night like last night and I'm preparing for work tomorrow. Let's try to see if any of those other dates I mentioned work. Please get back to me with some dates and times that work for you too, worst case an extension can be called for as well because of extenuating circumstances.
TPH
TPH
Neither weekend works for me, what works monday-wednesday next week
Smashburn
Smashburn
Gotcha, I'll look into then and see
TPH
TPH
I can go 5 pm monday and 5:30 Tuesday, do either work
Smashburn
Smashburn
Probably 5:30pm Tuesday, because I believe I am free then.
Smashburn
Smashburn
I will likely be able to make 5:30 or around then, might have to make a quick store run soon for some important home equipment that will take me a little over but we'll see. See you then.