Glitchwood High
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry to bother, but I don't fully understand what your CAP concept intends. I assume its about using the moves Reversal and Flail, but the phrasing about using them as a last ditch check to sweepers confuses me; I generally associate Reversal with being used on a sweeper, rather than against one. Just wondering cause if I am having issues I'm sure others are too.
    Glitchwood High
    Glitchwood High
    It being named Reversal is not in reference to the move Reversal and Flail, it's more in reference to the theme of the CAP, which is reversing Offense. Sorry that you couldn't really understand it!
    Regarding your concept submission, Foul Play doesn't function the same as Counter and Mirror Coat. It's a 95 power move that uses the opponent's attack stat.
    Glitchwood High
    Glitchwood High
    It doesn't function the same but it fits the general theme of punishing opponents based on their attacks/stats.
    Hey, do you think that China is colonizing Africa now?
    Just be honest, I won't hate you or anything.
    Glitchwood High
    Glitchwood High
    Kind of. Lmao sorry for responding 2 years later.
    Please be careful not to thread hog. Edit your previous posts if you need to. Post with content!
    Glitchwood High
    Glitchwood High
    Noted.

Me thinks I've posted my final post and I'll edit from now on.
    Birkal
    Birkal
    Or ever just wait for others to post too!

If you're looking for more conversation, join us in the Pokemon Showdown room. We talk nonstop :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…