Smogon Forums

nutritious blend
nutritious blend
weekend is fine :) i'm -7. mornings work best for me. if you don't mind playing in the evening, sometime around now works for me on Saturday or Sunday. It's 10 AM where I am right now, should be like 7 PM for you I think.
Sificon
Sificon
yeah that works perfectly fine for me
Sificon
Sificon
oh I guess I should have clarified, I'd prefer to play on Saturday
nutritious blend
nutritious blend
ok, 4:00 PM GMT on Saturday?
Sificon
Sificon
sounds good, cya!
Sificon
Sificon
so uhhhh, I will have to work an extra shift on Saturday and thus won't be able to make it. I have to work until 9pm +2. Would 9.30pm or later still work for you? I'll be fine playing anytime from then up until 3am
nutritious blend
nutritious blend
hmm ok i am pretty busy during the day and won't have my computer. but i could try to be home by GMT 12:00 AM. so like 2 am for you. can we plan for a backup time on sunday though?
nutritious blend
nutritious blend
Hey Sificon just a heads up that my cousin is running late. Plan for our backup time we discussed, will message you closer to our agreed time today in case I can still make it.
Sificon
Sificon
I guess we'll play tomorrow
Sificon
Sificon
I'd be online on the main server
nutritious blend
nutritious blend
hey not sure if you're still online. would love to play but i understand if you can't make it now. something unexpected came up.
Sificon
Sificon
Nah cant play anymore, I need to sleep now. If you see this message and are able to play between 9.30pm and 12 GMT+2 tomorrow, feel free to ask for an extension, otherwise I'll most likely get an act win