Smogon Forums

justdrew
justdrew
Okay I’ll let you know
justdrew
justdrew
what time zone are you? wanna play in like 4-5 hours. if not, trying to get rest of my games done tomorrow. im graduating college this week so id appreciate working with me on scheduling. tyty
justdrew
justdrew
im gmt -4 btw. eastern us time
damien the genius
damien the genius
Okay if you’re trying to schedule so early you should probably give me some actual info to work with rather than just writing play tomorrow. I’m +9 atm and traveling so it’s somewhat difficult for me too.

Today I think I won’t be free until too late for you, what kinda timeframe are you free tomorrow?
justdrew
justdrew
I’m pretty flexible tomorrow. Just gimme a range and I’ll pick a time
justdrew
justdrew
Hello sir. Would you like to play right now or within the next 1-2 hours
justdrew
justdrew
Round is 2 weeks. So ig I’ll see you next week
damien the genius
damien the genius
Yeah let’s just do that, this is seeming too difficult
justdrew
justdrew
it is indeed difficult when you dont respond. next week, maybe shoot me a message to confirm a time frame i try to nail down. thanks!
damien the genius
damien the genius
You said 'play tomorrow' with no information about when or your timezone and then asked me to play at 1:30am.

I'm travelling atm, it's difficult to check smogon as often as you expect and I really don't want to play dumb scheduling games.

Next week my (gmt +9) Monday evening (9:30pm-midnight) or Tuesday morning (7:30-9:30am) would work. The weekend would be okay too. the rest is hard to tell so far in advance
justdrew
justdrew
I mentioned it, I’m -4. Probably next weekend then.
justdrew
justdrew
okay whats your availabity looking like rn
damien the genius
damien the genius
The best for me would be my Monday after 11am +10 (your evening Sunday). If that doesn't work I can probably be free most of my Sunday too.
justdrew
justdrew
Okay that time works
damien the genius
damien the genius
okay cool, see you then.
justdrew
justdrew
Lol wel we need to reschedule
damien the genius
damien the genius
Yeah. Once its back up I can do after 11am +10 most days I think.
justdrew
justdrew
I can do that time tonight
damien the genius
damien the genius
would 11:30am +10 tonight be okay instead?
justdrew
justdrew
Is that 9:30 pm -4?