cat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we play for the ohko tour, im -5 and can play anytime monday or tuesday
    cat
    cat
    it appears i didn't take into account something (i think its daylight savings time) and got timings messed up sorry. you can take the W or if you want to play in 30 mins I'm free then. decision is uty
    Despacito87
    Despacito87
    no worries, lets play in 30
    cat
    cat
    ah alr see you then
    poor Wishiwashi got evaporated :(
    cat
    cat
    its fault for having such a trash base form :(
    Tours Plaza Spring Seasonal. Gmt -4 lmk what works for ya
    cat
    cat
    how does 8.30 am on weds your time sound
    Slip
    Slip
    sure see you then
    cat
    cat
    on as natcrozma
    hey, when do u wanna play for limit break round 2? my timezone is gmt -5.
    23:00 my time would be noon your time, would around that time work for either Sunday or Monday? :)
    cat
    cat
    hi I'm free on Sunday, can you make an hour earlier? i might have something up at noon on sunday.
    coral fan
    coral fan
    sure, that would work. so just to confirm that would be 22:00 on saturday for me, and 11:00 on sunday for you?
    cat
    cat
    yep that sounds right, see you there!
    -4, for nd rigged, I'm fine with 7pm-10pm on tuesdays, 4pm-10pm on wednesdays/thursdays, 10am-1pm on saturdays, and 10am-10pm on sundays. I can try and wake up an hour or 2 earlier if you need to for sat/sun tho.
    Hello, we play for the Tours Plaza Classic. My time zone is GMT+1 and I would prefer to play at any time from 7-10 p.m. my time today-Thursday. Let me know what works.
    Hello, when do you want to play Tours Plaza classic? I'm EST. Let me give you some battle advice:

+6 Lvl 25 252+ SpA Tera Water Kyogre Helping Hand Battery boosted Power Spot boosted Water Spout (150 BP) vs. +6 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tera Fairy Blissey115-136 (16.1 - 19%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock, 3 layers of Spikes, sandstorm damage, Leech Seed damage, and Grassy Terrain recovery
    Hey, im your round 1 opponent for the Almost Any Ability Same Solo Series tournament. For times i can do the 22nd and 24th, 5:30 am to 10am (Gmt). I know the times are kinda awkward but i could probably fit the match another time so feel free to tell me a time that you would prefer.
    cat
    cat
    im fine with 10am gmt, are you okay with Wednesday?
    BigReeApple
    BigReeApple
    yeah sure
    Tp ssnl when, +11 here.
    MTB
    Ok yeah sure that works but please don’t be later than that, cya then!
    cat
    cat
    alright, ur username is magearnatheboss right? mine is natcrozma
    MTB
    Yeah, coming in 10 mins
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…