awyp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, play when for bw ubers? gmt -6, prefer today rn or afternoon my time, or weekend
    awyp
    awyp
    give me 10 mins
    awyp
    awyp
    online as andviet
    mb bout the rmt thing lmao, completely forgot
    awyp
    awyp
    You're good my g :)
    Fancy1
    Fancy1
    if you could unlock the rmt now since it’s been more than 9 days I would appreciate it
    awyp
    awyp
    Done
    Step 1: get all the medals of the site
    Step 2: TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION
    awyp
    awyp
    Step 3: Ban Garganacl
    Thank you kindly =]
    BIG loven
    I appreciate that, and everyone here very much.( especially you..shhhhh)
    awyp
    awyp
    legend in these streets, we go way back
    BIG loven
    Awww, thank you so much man. You too, plus you've stayed with it.
    Feel free to contact me anytime
    Here's my discord:

Lovenlife124#9855
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    best badge set never change
    awyp
    awyp
    Wow dave, this compliment is quite an honor to receive. Yours isn’t too shabby either :3.

Side note: you got my vote for best Smogoff user
    DPP Winter Seasonal. My opponent missed our first scheduled battle time and now is saying they can play again but not until 8:30 GMT-4 tomorrow which is after the deadline. Not sure what to do. Are extensions allowed? Or is he out of luck?
    Zelph
    Zelph
    Like 3 hours ago, he told me that he could in the morning and I told him that I could, but now he doesn't respond
    Zelph
    Zelph
    And I didn't fight because I didn't want to, it was because the power went out in my neighborhood
    Zelph
    Zelph
    but I totally agreed with the agreed time
    Hey so ik the rmt thing is that u can only rmt once in 2 weeks and my rmt timelimit will be over in around 7 hours for me to post again but i was wondering if i could post a rmt in around 2 hours from now,so i will be doing it 5 hours earlier than what the rule says but that should be aight ye,thx in advance for whatever the response maybe
    awyp
    awyp
    You're good to post, thank you for asking in advance.
    I posted the follow me flutter mane team before I saw you're comment. I tried to edit it, but it didn't work because the discussion was closed. And sorry for not reading the rules, they feel confusing and hard to read sometimes.
    Engaged AND a mod?! Big 2023 for you! Congrats!
    awyp
    awyp
    Thank you Lasen!!! yeah 2023 off to a great start
    Thanks for creating that thread :sphearical:
    awyp
    awyp
    Thank you for participating SpaceSpeakers!

Your posts were amazing to read, I thoroughly appreciate the activity you put!
    SpaceSpeakers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…