guccijeff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're matched up for Mystery Box rands, I'm GMT+2 and usually available 5pm-10pm weekdays and 10am-10pm weekends
    Hello, we're matched up for Mystery Box Open. My time zone is -5, and I'm available Wednesday evening or most times Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I might be able to do it this evening as well if we need to. Please let me know what works for you. Thanks!
    guccijeff
    guccijeff
    hi! sorry for the late reply. I'm +2, would Friday at some point from your 9AM to your 1PM work?
    relevartemit
    relevartemit
    No problem. Sure, 12:00 my time should be great.
    guccijeff
    guccijeff
    my showdown nickname is guccijeff, you can challenge me whenever you're ready
    Mystery box rands , +2 lmk when
    guccijeff
    guccijeff
    Hi, I'm +2 too. Is Tuesday 22:00 good for you? If that's too late I could do Wednesday 16:00 too.
    seroo
    seroo
    yup should work
    guccijeff
    guccijeff
    im guccijeff on showdown, challenge me whenever
    Hi we're paired for ADV ZU, I'm GMT+1. I can do all Thu up to 9pm & all Sun up to 9pm, and Sat 2-9pm, lmk what you can do.
    guccijeff
    guccijeff
    Well played, it was a fun couple matches. How does the procedure after a match work? Do we have to notify the organizers of the event?
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Was a cool, close series, well [played yourself.
    So the winner of a tour match on Smogon posts a win post on the relevant round/thread (with or without replays if they're required or not).
    I wish you all the best with any other tours you do and hope to cross paths with you in the future.
    guccijeff
    guccijeff
    Alright, thanks. We'll see if we match again someday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…