Smogon Forums

damien the genius
damien the genius
Hey, I’m +11, definitely can’t play your evening cause I’ll be asleep then. I’m really busy early this week so it’s quite tough, would Friday maybe work for you?
Leni
Leni
What times are u generally free during ur evenings then through the week. I might have a chance to find a matching time in afternoon
Leni
Leni
Checked my schedule and tomorrow would be most convienent to me to play at the day time. Can we make this happen? About the friday, im only avail at the late evening that day. Fair to assume u would be asleep by then
damien the genius
damien the genius
I'm just not going to be free tomorrow or before Friday really sorry. I'm super busy this next couple days. What times would you be free Friday evening? My sleep schedules pretty weird so if you're free early/late enough maybe I can make it.

Otherwise if you're totally unable to play during the weekend we may need to extend.
Leni
Leni
can not really tell what time ill be back at home friday. will be having some after work drinks with colleagues and it takes what it takes pretty much. for now what i can tell about my extension availability is after 5pm gmt+2 till 11pm pretty much, would that work