Smogon Forums

Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
weekend I actually got university (yes weird), I'd prefer before friday if you don't mind
quziel
quziel
I mean I got work before Friday
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
oh tough, what's your timezone? maybe we can schedule after your work, Im down to play after midnight my time too
quziel
quziel
I'm US EST aka gmt-5
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
hmm thats 7 hrs, can you like do 5 to 6pm any day? that be midnight to 1 am for me
quziel
quziel
I'll have to see. On most weekdays (Monday-Friday) I'm not home until 7-9 pm, hence why weekend works better.
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
weekend probably doesnt work for me, when are you available today?
quziel
quziel
I haven't done prep, and am not willing to play without prep on a week that matters like this one.
quziel
quziel
Would the same time you scheduled for last week work?
quziel
quziel
Aka 9 pm +1
quziel
quziel
On sunday that is
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
nope Sunday doesnt work
quziel
quziel
To clarify, I work 8:30-5:30 on Monday-Friday, and then workout 5:30-6:30 pm, and am home at 7, with mondays being my off-day from exercise. I strongly prefer weekend when dealing with large time-zone differences, as I can't guarantee I'll be home at 7 on weekdays, as I may need to stay longer in the office, do a longer workout than usual, or do shopping after work.
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
but what if weekend doesnt work for me :c
I can try to do friday/saturday 8pm my time but cant guarantee anything
quziel
quziel
Ok, Saturday works better for me, as I'll be at work at that time on Friday. I'm willing to give a larger window for the match to take place in recognition for the awkward schedule. I'll be on starting at 1:30 Saturday my time until 3:00 Saturday my time (19:30 GMT+1 until 21:00 GMT+1).
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
sorry to bother you again, but could you also play today? Id like to get this done before weekend if possible, weekend is just so busy for me
quziel
quziel
I don't have prep done yet. Sorry; my weeknights are usually quite busy, and I just moved house last weekend, so unpacking stuff during the evenings.
Sylveon used calm mind
quziel
quziel
I'll be near my computer for the next while. Ping me here when you're ready to play. I can only do main cause PS's 2fa plays weird with smogtours.