odr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rbtt, when can you play? I'm GMT-5, will have an event Fri/Sat so rn the only times I know will work are Tue 5:30 pm sharp, Wed 10-11:30 am, Wed 8-10 pm, and Sunday late afternoon / evening. lmk if any of these work for you
    odr
    odr
    I’m also -5. Times are a little awkward for me but best bet is Tuesday 5:30pm so let’s shoot for that
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    sounds good, see you 5:30pm tmr
    hey! we're up for gen 8 rands, i'm free weekdays from 5:30-9:30 eastern (friday i might have less time than that though, not sure), and weekends i'm more flexible. when works for you?
    odr
    odr
    wanna go tomorrow? i can do around 8pm. otherwise prob gotta be weekend
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    that should work for me, i'll see you then!
    Hello there, we’re facing eachother in Gen 8 rands open. My timezone is GMT +2. I’m available every day between 8:30 AM and 6 PM. See you then hopefully!
    Hey rupl. Gmt+9 and 8pm~12am on Fri, Sat or Sun would be ideal. Lmk if that works.
    odr
    odr
    Ok how about 10pm your time Sunday?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sounds good
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm on as Snow Jiniri
    Hey, we play for round 4 of the Ubers Open. My time zone is GMT+10 and I would prefer to play either Saturday after 4:00 p.m. or between 10:00 a.m. and 9 p.m. on or Sunday. Let me know what works for you.
    Hey, we play for round 3 of the Ubers Open. My time zone is GMT-4 and I would prefer to play either Saturday after 4:00 p.m. or between 10:00 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Sunday. Let me know what works for you.
    Ubers Open R1, can do my time 3:15 to 4:30 PM on Monday/Tuesday (Dw I'll ask for extension since we got paired so late), lmk if that time doesn't work we'll think of something else.
    rupl week 5 this time, my timezone was gmt+3. lmk when you wanna play during the weekend
    odr
    odr
    Yeah I should be fine to play after that then, 2pm -4
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    2pm gmt-4 it shall be on saturday
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    pohjis is waiting for odd della robbia on smogtours wuhuu
    hey we play for uupl, does 5pm -4 Friday sound ok? I don't want to play on weekend.
    avarice
    avarice
    are there decent odds of being back before 8? Sunday around that time works too.
    odr
    odr
    Yeah I’d say being back by 8 is likely but I can’t guarantee it. My Sunday is wide open though so that works for sure if Saturday doesn’t
    avarice
    avarice
    if you get back early lmk
    hey when do you want to play open? I should be good by thursday if you want to play then
    odr
    odr
    you can take the w
    rupl. saturday from 12-3pm or sunday after stour would be ideal. im gmt -4
    Star
    Star
    have some stuff tn. I can prob play after 9:30 -4 or just tmw
    odr
    odr
    ill be up lets just get it done tonight when youre free
    Star
    Star
    im on tours
    Hi. We play for that RU Invitational big tournament round six. My timezone is GMT+2. Let me know when you would like to play. US moves to summer time this Sunday.
    odr
    odr
    Yo does Saturday work? I could do around 8-10pm your time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    looks that we shall do it at 9pm gmt+2 on saturday
    Hi UUPL. GMT+9 and would like to play on Sunday if possible. Should be free 7pm~12am on Sunday.
    odr
    odr
    Ok let’s do 8pm your time Sunday
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Alright
    odr
    odr
    hey if you wanna play early im ready to go now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…