sharpclaw
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo i was just about to call act but i saw the discussion was closed, i said i was free pretty much any time and i didnt get a response from my opponent on an actual time, even when we moved the conversation to discord.
    Sorry it took a bit for me to schedule, but I put a post on my opponents wall just now
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    you got lucky and didn't get subbed out, so nw for this round. worth scheduling more promptly in the future through, to avoid that possibility.
    I posted on my opponents wall days ago and haven't heard anything from them.
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    if they continue to not reply, you'll get a bye for the round.
    Arucanny
    Arucanny
    Still haven't heard anything.
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    and my answer is no different from what I said ~19 hours ago! no need to keep flagging it for me; just make an act call in the thread, as many others are doing.
    messages my opponent on my board
    Jung3
    Jung3
    in gen 7 randbat grandslam
    Jung3
    Jung3
    I just noticed I got subbed out, Is there a window of response listed somewhere that I am not seeing? my opp messaged me to schedule for this weekend right after the post round 1 post went up and I responded today. I didn't see any mention of a window of response in the tournament rules
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    Yes. In the thread OP, it's clearly stated there's a deadline for scheduling your R1 game, and I posted a reminder about it yesterday. You were tagged in both posts. Sorry about this one, and good luck in future opens!
    hi i signed up for the cc1v1 tournie but did not get any notifications about the drafts.. and the discord link was also invalid for me ;(
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    the link was live for 7 days from when it was posted, and the draft happened last Sunday. sorry to say but you weren't drafted. better luck next time!
    Grassy_Storm
    Grassy_Storm
    Uh sadge rip, thanks for the confirmation though!
    Hackmons Cup R1, GMT +1 free most of the week but today works well for me, how about 11pm my time?
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    lesse, I'm -4 so that's 6pm my time, right? That should work - might be 15 min late or so, have a meeting at 5pm that might run a bit more than an hour but not a ton more than that
    HaunterBoy28
    HaunterBoy28
    Alright sounds good man!
    HaunterBoy28
    HaunterBoy28
    hmu on main (same name)
    Hey ho, I'm your opponent in the gen 7 rbo, I'm available from 9 to 10 and 18 to 20 GMT+2 all week and sunday I am available the whole day also today I can play all night 2.
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    Hey, my bad - it’s been a tough week for me. I could play at like 4:30 my time, is that too late for you? Otherwise we can get an extension and play Monday/Tues, that’s much more doable for me
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    Yeah okay lets do that 4:30 your time
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    Might be closer to 5 if that’s ok—stuck in traffic. Apologies that scheduling this week has been so all over the place, it’s not the way I like to do things
    Gameboy classic, +1 lmk when your free
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    oh lol I meant 4pm my time, 9pm your time - BUT I forgot you mentioned that you're +2, not +1, lol. Soooo how about tomorrow, 3pm me / 9pm you?
    seroo
    seroo
    yeah that works, also 10pm works fine with me too if anything comes up
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    Great! See you in approx 25 hours :)

This is an official plush btw
    rumia
    rumia
    I KNOW RIGHT??? SO PRECIOUS
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    idk if it's the way you sourced from the original image, or the brush you used, but the scruffy-fuzzy outline is 10/10 perfect
    rumia
    rumia
    YEAH i used a kinda bumpy brush and it worked out so well
    Right after I beat u, ps server got so mad that it crashed twice
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    that was out of respect for my losses, actually
    Does being a manager in World Cup stop you from being a player?
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    managers will be able to play. we're not certain yet if only 1 manager will be allowed to play, or both; that'll be announced in the manager sign-up thread coming later this week.
    > you spend weeks trying to get a great contributor a badge
    > after multiple pings and discussions, you finally get to nom them
    > they get badged
    > they only keep it for like two weeks
    > mfw
    Hello there, its me again. i messaged my opponent Pokekingtheking last tuseday for the bdsp random battle round 2 and has yet to respond to me untill now, past the extension. his account has last been seen since June 14th on showdown.
    here are screenshots of my scheduling attempts for the battles. sorry for all the trouble.
    https://ibb.co/HtZw07s
    https://ibb.co/T8T0NGy
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    you're not on an extension - it's just a normal R2 matchup. looks like you'll be getting the act win here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…