Smogon Forums

awyp
awyp
^ this user right here is a A+ user and a legend in these streets.

I miss you my friend! It's been quite a while almost damn near a decade. I love to see that you're still around, I hope you've been well Lady Mence :)

How are you?
a fairy
a fairy
still around sorta, you're the one with the colored badgeset :P though maybe i get a badge colored from Draft contributions.

ive been well enough, my disabilit(y/ies) finally caught up with me, but i got through college and have a full time job. finally transitioned too, fuck the haters from 2012. how's you?
awyp
awyp
I love to see that you're still contributing. I LOVE THAT! fuck the ableists. I hope you like your job and also congrats on transitioning (i love that for you), and I will echo that; fuck the haters from 2012, 2023 is the year for us :).

I've been good, recently engaged, I graduated about 5 years ago and been working since then (work from home so I can't complain)
a fairy
a fairy
grats on the engagement, and delayed grats on the graduation and job. wfh here too, such a relief since going into office 8h a day would destroy me lol. silver lining of covid, make all the places realize oh we don't need to fill offices to the brim to be Productive.
awyp
awyp
Thank you! yeah WFH is probably the greatest creation of the last 10 years. It is the only true silver lining from covid. I'm just sad it took us having a pandemic to realize that :(