Smogon Forums

Ctown6
Tbh kinda busy this week, I’m -8 also but my ideal days would be Wednesday after5 pm or Thursday after 4pm or if that’s too late perhaps Sunday morning. Lmk what works for you
Electra102
Electra102
Ugh… all of those aren’t great. Are you available at all on Saturday?
Ctown6
Yeah I suppose, a bit in ideal for me but what time do you have in mind?
Electra102
Electra102
Are there any times that do not work for you?
Ctown6
We’ll In the morning would be ideal, 10-11am
Electra102
Electra102
What is the full name of your time zone? Mine is Central Standard Time
Ctown6
Idk pst I think? West coast usa
Ctown6
You around at all? Or can we confirm a time at least? I’m p busy today and tomorrow
Ctown6
Okay I’m out of time for rn, keep me posted if yiu can play but like idk I really am gonna struggle to find a time now which is why I suggested this morning
Electra102
Electra102
Rats, will Monday work around 9 your time?
Electra102
Electra102
I asked for an extension
Ctown6
I’m busy Monday-fri with work until 3:30pm my time, I might be able to play lter today if that works or if we extend I can play after work
Ctown6
Look we’ll find a way to make it happen but let’s find a way, I gotta ply this tour I’m not leaving up to coinflipped or act
Ctown6
I actually should have some time this evening, lmk if you wanna play in a couple hours
Electra102
Electra102
Let’s try Monday, and if that won’t work, take the win
Ctown6
Okay, that works for me. Sorry for stressing I just wanna make sure I can play ecause I’ve invested a lot of time into this tier lol. I’ll lyk as soon as I’m free on Monday after work
Electra102
Electra102
Do you have Discord? I’ll be more likely to see it if you message me there. My username is electroman102#9601
Taka
Taka
hey, just letting yall know ima give yall extension!