Smogon Forums

P4bl00
P4bl00
Would it be possible to battle 2 hours later than that?
Trogba Trogba
Trogba Trogba
Dude why are you messaging me on the final day? And no I can't manage that
P4bl00
P4bl00
Well I will be free until 10pm + 0 hope we can schedule something
Trogba Trogba
Trogba Trogba
I've got another match now, then I have to go, sorry. I responded to your discord, but you never said anything until today.
Trogba Trogba
Trogba Trogba
you need to try schedule stuff sooner mate
P4bl00
P4bl00
Look I don’t have much time and scheduling stuff on discord is overall more possible for me. You made it clear you didn’t want to schedule over discord and I needed to get to my home computer as I move around a lot. I am hoping to still try and schedule if you are willing to be a little flexible
Trogba Trogba
Trogba Trogba
I responded to your discord message the morning after you sent it (I was asleep when you sent it). You never responded at all to mine. I work 9-8pm most weekdays, yet I still found time to schedule about 5 games with other people. Sorry, but the last day of the week isn't good enough.
Trogba Trogba
Trogba Trogba
I also didn't "make it clear" I didn't want to message over discord, I just said in general it's better to schedule on smogon so the that tournament admins can see
P4bl00
P4bl00
Like I said I didn't respond to smogon message because I was incapable and I figured that the last day would be fine to battle because you were aiming for it.