Smogon Forums

TPP
TPP
Hey, I'm GMT-6 and usually available each day after 11 AM. I'm a little busy on Tuesday and Friday and Saturday from 2 PM to 5 PM. Would you be available to play on Wednesday or Thursday or Sunday?
Jorgeta57
Wednesday I can't? For Thursday it's possible but after 22h my hour. And for Sunday possible around 17h my hour too
TPP
TPP
What time would you prefer on Thursday? Sunday I'll try and get back to you later today if that time works for me.
Jorgeta57
For Thursday because I work. So around 22h15 GMT+1 I can
TPP
TPP
How does your 10:30 (22:30) or 10:45 (22:45) sound on Thursday?
Jorgeta57
22:30 good and 22::45 too
like u want
TPP
TPP
Sweet, see you at 22:30 your time on Thursday. Have a good rest of the day
TPP
TPP
Hey, so my laptop actually won't turn on today and I'll be getting it fixed hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I won't be able to make the scheduled time today, so you can go ahead and take the win.
Jorgeta57
man i don't want to win like that so if u can in the week end i can try but just sunday. What do u decide ?
TPP
TPP
Hey, I should be available Sunday after your 20:00 or 21:00. Would anytime around then or your 22:00 on Sunday work? Sorry for the late reply.
Jorgeta57
20 better fo me on Sunday than 22
Like u want
Jorgeta57
Hello did u decide for today?
Do your laptop work now ?
TPP
TPP
Sorry, I forgot to reply. It's still broken and at the repair shop, but I might get it tonight if I'm lucky. I can try and play at your 20:00 on Sunday if that works for you.
Jorgeta57
Ok it works
If not sorry for you.
Jorgeta57
Hello bro
Did u resolve je problem ?