wkxkevin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play ss cup im usually available around 8 pm/12 am gmt+5:30 everyday, and on sunday im free 2 pm to 9 pm gmt+5:30
    WhoDatMan
    WhoDatMan
    im assuming ur prolly busy rn. so lets just reschedule for a later date. is tommorow same time good?
    wkxkevin
    wkxkevin
    fine with me
    WhoDatMan
    WhoDatMan
    can even play rn if u r up early. message me on ps as WhoDatMan
    Hey, monotype SSNL. I'm gmt+1, when do you want
    wkxkevin
    wkxkevin
    Sorry for no response, school just started. I'm GMT-6. I can play tomorrow anytime(for my time) that's not between 11am and 2pm
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Can you do tomorrow at your 5pm?
    wkxkevin
    wkxkevin
    sounds good
    Mono no Johns I'm gmt +0 if we could go today would be much appreciated otherwise it will have to be Sunday since I'm not free on Saturday
    Hey we paired for mono no johns tour... Lmk when can play... Am GMT +5.5 and prefer night my time :)
    mono seasonal gmt +1 free pretty much all week my afternoons/evenings lmk what works
    autumn
    autumn
    on main and tours as autumn
    wkxkevin
    wkxkevin
    If you haven't called act, I can play rn, I have a really bad fever so I woke up very late.
    wkxkevin
    wkxkevin
    I have messaged you on showdown(as "mega_gallade101010") so if you are calling act please tell me there
    Hi hi
    When do you want to play for the Monotype Seasonal?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    yeah both times work for me. I'll probably be online tomorrow from 1pm onwards anyways (although sometimes might be afk) so just shoot me a message if you see me online on PS
    wkxkevin
    wkxkevin
    What it your username?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Sificon, same username as here
    I did for skymin, I got 1 reply, then the thread died. Where else am I supposed to complain? (that's right, on the forum that people actually read and is somewhat related to BDSP mono)
    No, on the forum dedicated to the metagame. You are currently clogging up the SS Monotype thread with things related to a completly different tier.
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Jet
    There are different forums for a reason - you can't just decide which one you "feel" like using whenever you like
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…