JonAmon 25
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo! I'm your opponent for round 2 of BW, when this week do you think would work for you? I'm GMT -5, I have time all day today and all week after about 9:00 PM my time, but I might be able to squeeze in games some other time. Lmk!
    Wayward
    Then noon it is, cowboy.......
    Wayward
    On as Red Rose Vertigo
    Wayward
    Hey I'll stick around until like noon your time (36 mins from now), but past that, can you play after 5 your time today?
    When for oras ZUp? GMT-5 available evenings after 8pm and Sunday most of the day
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    Any chance we can play tomorrow or Sunday night? Otherwise tonight is still fine.
    JonAmon 25
    JonAmon 25
    Tomorrow at 9pm your time would still work if you prefer
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    Yeah that would be great if it isnt too much trouble, appreciate it.
    rby zu, i'm gmt-5. when works for you? i would prefer wednesday or this weekend at any time
    JonAmon 25
    JonAmon 25
    Is Saturday 4pm your time good
    Teh
    Teh
    sure
    Teh
    Teh
    you can tale the win
    Hey man we're paired up in r1 of ZU Classic V - RBY ZU Cup..Im GMT+6 and pretty much free this whole week so lemme know when you wanna battle :quagchamppogsire:
    metagross does architectu
    Hey Im here for the rby cup..we're suppose to play now..knock me up on ps..I'm on as Bornik dies
    JonAmon 25
    JonAmon 25
    Aw shit, cause of the huge timezone difference I thought we had scheduled an entire day later than we actually did lol. I’d like to reschedule but it is completely fair if you act win me and wouldn’t contest it
    Nah its ok kinda on me too as I shouldn’t have scheduled our match on as late as Saturday (I thought this was a relatively newer meta so required more prep time). I was mostly active on yesterday but didnt see you on the zu room tho.. probably cuz of the T-zone difference hehe. We still have a day left so lemme know if you still wanna reschedule
    Hi we're paired for ADV ZU, I'm +0. Can do Mon 9pm, all Tue up to 9pm, Thu 8-9pm, Fri 7-11am, Sat 2-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    hey, paired for bw zu cup. i'm gmt -5 and free outside of wednesday-saturday evenings and late night and thursday-sunday from ~9:00 am - 2:30 pm
    Just for evidence, I sent this on Sunday to dms
    "Hi you're my opponent for the UU tour. Artemis Bumwhistle#7836 is my discord, or we can talk on here, but I'd prefer discord. My availability is Monday or Tuesday 6-10 gmt+0 for sure. I might be able to squeeze in a match today or during the day on Monday 9am GMT+0 to 6pm"
    zu majors, available most of weekend from 11am onward MST (-6), when do u want to look at playing?

can't play Sunday 1pm MST
    BaitWiz
    BaitWiz
    Correction, also can’t play before ~4pm MST this coming Saturday. Sorry!
    Hey, we play for ZUPL. I'm GMT-5 but busy through Friday, so I'd prefer Saturday and Sunday. I can do either day after 11 AM and prefer playing around 1 PM - 4 PM if possible. Let me know what works and have a good one.
    JonAmon 25
    JonAmon 25
    Is Sunday 2pm good?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah that's perfect, see you then
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'll be on smogtours under TPP
    Zupl 1-11pm -4 is a range can u make any of these times on sat or Sunday
    JonAmon 25
    JonAmon 25
    2pm your time on Sat is good
    roxie
    roxie
    on stours as roxiee
    ROA ORAS ZU round 3. Im gmt -5 and im off work the next two days and have open availability so let me know when works for you, whether its one of those 2 days or otherwise
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…