eifo
eifo
lets do 1pm thursday ur time
roxie
roxie
Ok
roxie
roxie
actually can you push into Saturday? I forgot I’m working overnight today so idt that’s timing is super ideal cuz I’m off at 7am then the game is at 1pm that’s only 6 hours of sleep sadly
roxie
roxie
Or a later time
eifo
eifo
np that is fine
roxie
roxie
Which are you agreeing to btw
eifo
eifo
Saturday 1pm urs works fine. I only have exams atm anyway so i am simultaneously overworked and flexible
eifo
eifo
uh actually some work related stuff popped up just now so i will prob be busy after 11am ur time on both saturday and sunday. i have zero plans tomorrow tho!
roxie
roxie
ye i have no avail until midnight -5 tmrw
eifo
eifo
i can play from 4am-7am your time on any day if that works lol but i assume that is a no go
roxie
roxie
can you play now or, if not we'd have to extend
roxie
roxie
and i dont rly get my schedule till weekend
eifo
eifo
no worries, let us get an extension in that case. btw i will be busy with work on tuesday, but i should be completely free on monday and wednesday.
roxie
roxie
Are you free today or n
eifo
eifo
oh, didnt see that u posted on forums too but i assume u saw my answer on discord. anyway, like i said i will be free on monday and wednesday, so just give me a time that is not during the middle of the night (i am +1 ) and we can duke it out.
roxie
roxie
My schedule isn’t out yet I’m bugging my bosses. I work an overnight shift today so I’ll be free 11:30pm-4:30am today-Monday but I’m most likely off since I’m working overnight so sec.