kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, uu kickoff when? I’m +0 and sunday would be ideal but could also do tonight, tomorrow night, or thu/fri morning before work if needs be
    kumiko
    kumiko
    all good, i can do tomorrow night for you. what time would you like to aim for?
    jawabarat
    jawabarat
    Hows 9pm +0?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    works, i'll be idling on smogtours if you'd like to play sooner
    hi when sv kickoff? i’m +1 and can play at pretty much any point btwn 2pm and 10pm my time tomorrow and friday. weekend i’m available but that’s a bit more shaky cuz i might be out a lot
    kumiko
    kumiko
    can't do friday, tomorrow at 7 pm your time works best for me.
    zS
    zS
    aight let’s aim for that then
    zS
    zS
    hi I'll be on stours as Alomomohamed
    I'm your opponent in the sv ou tour kickoff. When do you wanna play?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    are you available today? if not I can do tomorrow at 5 pm and after 7 pm GMT-4. Otherwise will need to be during the week.
    Mewthree69
    5 pm tomorrow should be fine for me. I'll be on the main server at that time.
    Mewthree69
    On main rn, will wait until 5:30 PM GMT-4
    _______/\_____________\o/________
    ____________/\________\o/________
    ________________/\____\o/________
    ___________________/\_\o/________
    _______________________/\________
    _________SHARK ATTACK!!!_____
    hey we play for adv uu. I can usually play during the evening like around 9-12 sunday - thursday GMT +8
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I think I can do Sunday night -> Monday morning at 12 am your time. Does that work for you?
    TMM
    TMM
    12 midnight my time? thats fine with me
    kumiko
    kumiko
    i'm on smogtours when you're ready
    yo playing for OSDT ik this is insane but can you play either monday or tuesday? Leaving for london vgc worlds tuesday night and it would just be a lot easier to make the time. im gmt -4 and can play all day monday and up until 9pm on tuesday before my flight takes off. if you cant make mon/tues work im not exactly sure about my availability but it would proabably have to be late sunday gmt +1
    kumiko
    kumiko
    yeah i'll be good playing tomorrow, is 3 pm good with you?
    Animus
    Animus
    sorry for later reply but yes i can be there at 3
    kumiko
    kumiko
    all good, i'm around a bit early and will idle on smogtours, if you're around and feel like playing early shoot me a message
    Hi boss , how are you ?I almost forgot about the dpp uu tour , can you find time this sunday ? If not , just take the win
    Sorry again for the late call
    Hello. I'm gmt+8. I can play in anytime.(except the afternoon in Thursday and the night in Friday in gmt +8)
    kumiko
    kumiko
    hey, sorry about that, got caught up and didn't get on. if you're around now i'll be idling on smogtours for a while, otherwise we could go for the same time tomorrow
    rakukeika
    rakukeika
    i prefer the same time tomorrow.please don't be absent again.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    i'm on smogtours whenever you're ready
    Playing for OSDT. I'm gmt+3. I can play almost every day (except Saturday), usually from 15:00 to 23:30. Lmk when works best
    kumiko
    kumiko
    20:00 gmt+3 / 1 pm -4 on sunday?
    Laz
    Laz
    yeah that sounds good
    kumiko
    kumiko
    i'm on smogtours
    Playing for OSDT, i'm +10. When can you play?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    perfect, thank you. if you'd like to play soon i'll be idling on tours for a while, no rush though, i'll be around in an hour
    halaman95
    halaman95
    Ill be on alt, lmk when your ready on smogon. Ill switch back when you pm me.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    i'm ready, i'm on smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…