Smogon Forums

Denial
Denial
Ur 6pm on thursday?
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
ok. but isnt that really late for you? i'd hate for you to go out of your way just for this.
Denial
Denial
its fine, i dont have anything to do the day after, and i dont wanna make you play during your lunch break risking to not finish in time.
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
I just remembered that I’m actually busy till 6:30 on Thursday so if you could let me know if you’re willing to do same time Wedneday or even today if possible (though unlikely given the short notice) that’d be great
Denial
Denial
I cant wed unfortunately :( are you any free this sunday
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
sadly no. it turns out my entire weekend is taken up
Denial
Denial
Well any chance youre free now then? Otherwise we'll need an extension
Denial
Denial
well its too late now and i have to sleep so at this point we can just ask for an extension. any chance u can do 6pm ur time monday/tuesday?
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
yeah thats totally fine
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
also we could just play at my lunch time because thats probably better
Denial
Denial
We can do tomorrow at your lunch break then, and have the extention as a back up plan if we dont finish
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
Ok so let’s go 12:50 at the earliest and 1:15 at the latest. Let me know from between that and I’ll be there.
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
On as ECPShowdown just chal whenever
Denial
Denial
Sorry i couldnt make it, i went for a nap and slept more than i should have. Ill be free later today tho cause of that so let me know
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
Ok, but I’ll be free 6:30 my time. I know that’s late for your but if you can, that’d be great. We can still try for an extension is you prefer though.
Denial
Denial
ill be on smogtours from now
ECPkmn
ECPkmn
but idk your showdown username
Denial
Denial
its Lunala
Denial
Denial
you around?