Smogon Forums

Joeshh
Joeshh
Oh boy lol, I'm gmt +1 here lmao it's a worse time zone are mornings or evenings best for you? weekends are defo gonna be the best
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
Evenings I can do it yes, how does 7pm today sound my time
Joeshh
Joeshh
Sorry I really can't do weekdays, weekends are the only time that'll work for me properly due to work, would a similar time work on Saturday? So 7pm your time? I would ask if we can do 8pm your time so I didn't have to wake up at like 7am my time but if that's how it's gotta be I can bite the bullet.
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
Oh weekdays don’t work? Then yeah sure I can do evening on my Saturday but wouldn’t 7pm translate to 9am for you? If you want I can go later towards 7:30-8 ish as a maximum. Sorry for this I don’t want to make you wake up at like 7 am lol but yeah I think 7:30-8 should translate to around 9:30-10am your time which we can hope fully do on Saturday
Joeshh
Joeshh
Oh ye sorry I checked earlier and basically I'm in the UK and the times just went backwards so now we're on +0 time which makes everything a lot more fun lmao. I don;t mind getting up early since I'm usually up early for work anyways so honestly if we can do 8pm your time that'd be good. Also can do sunday as well if saturday doesn't work out
Joeshh
Joeshh
Actually you got a discord? my discord is Joesh#2512
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
may not be able to at 8 but a little bit earlier yeah let’s settle for 7:45 pm my time Saturday
Joeshh
Joeshh
Ye that's sound we'll go with that
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
alright, see you then.