Smogon Forums

Bloub
Bloub
I'm free anytime after 4:30pm Est on weekdays (not today though) and I should be available for the morning at least on Saturday. I asked my team to tell me when they're free so I'll update you when I get a response.
Bloub
Bloub
96 said he can do it Wednesday onwards, with no real time attached. Qlunk said any day past 6pm Pst
justdrew
justdrew
Would you like to do Sunday? Sunday night
Bloub
Bloub
I can't after 10pm Est and I'm not 100% sure about before then either, Saturday I can do after 4 I think, and for Thursday and Friday I can go for a little while after 4:30pm.
justdrew
justdrew
Friday and Saturday are no go days for me. Sunday night would be the best
Bloub
Bloub
The problem with Sunday is that it's a school night so I have to sleep relatively early. Before I go to bed, I do stuff with my family, though, I may be able to make some time around then.
justdrew
justdrew
It’s also a school night for me and one of my team mates. Sunday is the most popular day to play tournament games
Bloub
Bloub
Just because it's the most popular day to do them doesn't mean I'm free to do it then. I can do it on Sunday, just not at night.
justdrew
justdrew
I can do Sunday after 8 pm -4
Bloub
Bloub
I'm not 100% sure if I can do that, but I'll try to make some time.
Bloub
Bloub
If I can't do that let's just get an extension. Are there any other times that you're free though?
justdrew
justdrew
justdrew
So we play tonight -4. In a few hours
justdrew
justdrew
Hello?
Bloub
Bloub
hi
justdrew
justdrew