Smogon Forums

RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
hi, I'm -4 but am travelling to -7. I will arrive there tomorrow early morning. We could play around this time on thursday if that works for you
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
That works for me, see you then! :D
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Hi! We said around 8PM my time (or 8:10PM depending on how broad you want the around to be), however I'm already on as Michi Iceheart so contact on on main server whenever you're ready.
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
I have to leave a bit earlier than thought (need to reconsider some choices I made), what times are you free this weekend?
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
sorry I got messed up with the timezones, we can play sunday evening at like 8pm or 9pm my time if thats ok for you. otherwise we could play around this time on saturday? I'm not so sure of my schedule for this weekend, sorry about that
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
oh sorry i forgot to mention that I will be -4 on sunday evening. I am going back home that day. we could try around this time tomorrow or we could try to do saturday
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Well, firstly I can tell you that 8 or 9PM your time sat/sun is an instant nope. I’d prefer to have a more solid time as well instead of “around this time”, something like 10:30PM my time (+2) tomorrow? That’s 15 minutes ago but tomorrow as I’m writing this.
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
yes we should be able to do that time, see you then
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
hey i might not be able to make it today unfortunately, if we could play earlier that would be ideal for me. sorry im out of town this week so its pretty busy for me
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
yeah I wont be able to make it today, early tomorrow sounds best for me
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Not sure how available I'll be tomorrow since my flexibility took a slight shot due to bad luck and bad decisions, updated availability should look something like 9PM-midnight, with an hour between 7 and 8, as well as available between noon and like 3PM my time. (Unless I try playing from phone which obviously isn't impossible.)
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
I'll also be having my grandparents over at some point. As things look for sunday, my availability is like 8PM-midnight as well as between 6 & 7 PM if I've had dinner by then.
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
I think an extension might be best for us, im flying all day sunday unfortunately, we could play around 8:30 - 9 my time as ill be in the airport for around that time?
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
8:30 - 9 am*
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Yeah, I think extension is the play. Shall we say 10:30PM +2 Monday assuming we get the extension?
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
yeah that should be fine
RoyalReloaded
RoyalReloaded
hey could be play an hour earlier