Smogon Forums

Amamama
Amamama
I’m on as Amamama
Amamama
Amamama
Hey I didn’t see you online but I gotta head to bed. Should we try tomorrow same time?
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
wait am I dumb or are you not +1? you messaged me at 8:38 +1
Amamama
Amamama
Shit I messed up I’m sorry. I thought we already had wintertime.
I’m plus 2 lol.
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
that still seems to be off. You went to bed at my 3:30 PM which is your 10:30 PM?
Amamama
Amamama
That seems off.
I’m now certain I’m am gmt +2 after checking and the time stamp of my post saying I’m leaving shows 12:30 am for me, which fits the time I went to bed.
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
i'll be free for the next hour if you are
Amamama
Amamama
Sorry only read it now, are you still online?
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
I'm good now if you're still on. On PS as aiwla
Amamama
Amamama
Ok let’s try to make an actual schedule again. I’m not online on smogon/ps enough to be as spontaneous as we tried to be so far.
I can play today/tomorrow after 11pm my time until maybe 1230.
Saturday/Sunday is the same and additionally I can play between 1pm and 2:30 otherwise I can’t guarantee being online, bc of work schedule and kids care.
Amamama
Amamama
P.S. sorry for being annoying to schedule. It’s just hard for me to spend more than a couple of minutes at a time on PS unless I make time for it and tell my partner I’m gonna be playing mons for the next half hour
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
the problem is I still have no clue how to convert your times to mine. The math just doesn't add up for me.
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
I'm ngl this shit is more confusing than all the code i've written in the past few days. Would you mind telling me the times in my time zone?
Amamama
Amamama
Well since you are -5 it should be seven hours in between, which means 11pm to 1230am should be your 4pm to 530 pm and 1pm to 1430 is apparently 6am to 730 which now sounds ridiculous for you to play at, but I really cannot guarantee other times, although I might be able to squeeze in a game in a work break or when I’m in the bathroom or smth.
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
4 to 5 should be fine for me.
Amamama
Amamama
Im on as Amamama
Amamama
Amamama
It’s 1:30 Gonna have to go to sleep. Try tomorrow?
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
unfortunately i'll likely be busy that time tomorrow. Let's try the weekend.
R1C3M4N
R1C3M4N
Im on as Amamama
Today at 2:13 PM
I'm quite certain that I'm in us midwest
Amamama
Amamama
You must be -7 then bc there are nine hours difference and I’m definitely +2.
Can you play Saturday/Sunday around 2pm?