Smogon Forums

BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I am GMT-7 and usually available my evenings during the week, otherwise weekend.
Pohjis
Pohjis
what would be the latest you would be fine playing at? i am perfectly fine playing for example 8-10am gmt+3 tomorrow on wednesday or on thursday which is your 10pm-12am evening.
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I try not to play tour games after 11 pm, so anytime before that is fine. They’re still figuring out the format for this tour though so I’d feel better waiting until at least Thursday to play.
Pohjis
Pohjis
give me your availability for the weekend. i am perfectly fine playing on 8.30am gmt+3 on saturday which is 10.30pm gmt-7 on friday for you. i do want to know your other options.
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I’ll let you know later today, gotta plan a few things out, but usually Sat around 11 AM or Sunday around 2 PM is generally good, just unsure specifically. I don’t like to play late Friday, would rather Thursday, but also I think the are extending the deadline now. The Round was a bit rushed.
Pohjis
Pohjis
yeah this tournament kind of sucks to be honest. i am not able to do my friday morning which is why i am not offering it. saturday 11am gmt-7 is our best bet. will you be fine playing this saturday 11am gmt-7? i hope so.
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
Yeah let's just do that then. See you Saturday.
Pohjis
Pohjis
see you on this saturday at 11am your time
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
So apparently we have to choose to play Bo1 or Bo3. Which works for you
Pohjis
Pohjis
you can decide (as long as you let me know by thursday evening your time) if the hosts can't decide by themselves by the time our game or series is about to happen
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
Can you ask your manager to go to the RoA Discord to vote lol this is quite a mess, hopefully it's resolved in the next couple days.
Pohjis
Pohjis
i hope so too and yes, i tagged him right now for it.
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
Ok looking like it's going to be Bo3, see you Saturday.
Pohjis
Pohjis
bo3 it shall be
Pohjis
Pohjis
since the deadline pushed by a week, i will be postponing our series. would you be fine playing at the same time 11am gmt-7 on saturday the 1st of october?
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I would actually prefer to play at like 10:30 PM my time sometime during the week if that's ok - most days work fine except my Monday.
Pohjis
Pohjis
i was going to suggest right now but tuesday 10.30pm gmt-7/wednesday 8.30 gmt+3 works for me as long as it works for you.