Smogon Forums

QuentinQuonce
QuentinQuonce
Morning. Oh good - yes, reading it back it's much less awful than it could have been...

That sounds really cool! Will you be allowed to use status moves? Looking forward to reading that when you start.

Once again thanks so much for reading the Floette thread and I'm glad to see other people getting aboard the challenge run train.
TpOi2006
TpOi2006
You’re welcome, I’ve been wanting to replay Sun for a While and get some German in there for my A-Level (British Qualification for Uni if you’re from across the pond). Essentially any move with a number less than or equal to 40 on the summary screen is allowed. This will allow for some very specific moves to be broken. Status is allowed for this reason, as 0<40.
QuentinQuonce
QuentinQuonce
Fellow Brit here - I speak a very small amount of German but it's one I've always wanted to learn more of. I've actually been meaning to do the same re Pokemon games - I downloaded Pokemon Crystal in French a while back which has helped a lot.

I'm envisaging a lot of Z-Splash usage...
TpOi2006
TpOi2006
True. I was more thinking multi hit moves, weight based moves and stuff like rollout, but that would work. Will have to consider whether Z-Crystsls are allowed for that reason.

do you mind if I randomly message you from time to timefor theory crafting? That is, if I need it.