hellom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings, we're paired for BWPL. My timezone's GMT -4. Would Saturday morning - say 10 am - work?
    hellom
    hellom
    Would sunday 12pm work by chance? Just wondering since it’s still decently in the morning but not sure of your availability on that day
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    Yea that's good with me!
    hellom
    hellom
    Sick, see you
    BW Cup, I'm GMT+10, can you do my weekend?
    hellom
    hellom
    we talked on discord and said 9pm sat my time (-4) ye
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    My bad, long day yesterday
    hellom
    hellom
    nw hope today is better than yes
    adv cup est when?
    hellom
    hellom
    Will be on as namegenerator214 on stour server
    hellom
    hellom
    Been a bit past sched time and I gotta dip for a bit, and not sure if I’ll be back on tonight, would you like to do tmrw same time instead?
    hellom
    hellom
    Uhh I’m gonna call act now since I haven’t gotten a response, sorry
    GMT-4. Any chance you can do Thursday between 5pm-10pm? Will be on vacation this weekend. I can also do Wednesday between 6-9pm as well.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    talked on cord: 7-7:30 PM on friday
    Hey, blt, I'm +2,os Week end fine for you?
    hellom
    hellom
    Hey, I’m -4, if you have a discord could you link it and we can schedule there instead?
    NHelioX7
    NHelioX7
    sure, NHelioX7#1623
    hellom
    hellom
    Bet, I sent a request
    blt when I’m+8
    hellom
    hellom
    Hey, -4, if you have a discord could you paste your username and we use that instead for scheduling? Bit of a weird week but was hoping for sometime sunday
    JJ09LIE
    JJ09LIE
    JJ09LIE#9565
    hellom
    hellom
    Sent a req
    nu open im -4
    My schedule is a little fucked ngl, if we play after this friday (the 12th) then we'd have to play in the late evening or early morning. I wont be able to play either Friday.
    hellom
    hellom
    Hello, does late evening / early morning include next week too? Otherwise we can just aim for sometime next week since the deadline is the 21st, if you have a discord we could schedule there?
    Lucario
    Lucario
    yeah it includes next week
    my discord is lucario•1582#0666
    RU open when do you want to play? I'm gmt+2 and can do this weekend or next week evenings/nights
    hellom
    hellom
    Hi, I’m gmt -4, shooting for sometime at like 9 or 10pm your time next week works, atm I’m not too sure what day though, do you have a discord I could contact for easier scheduling? If not it’s okay
    Javi
    Javi
    times sounds good
    Here's my disc javitu#6816
    We play for UU open, lmk when works best. I'm GMT+10.
    hellom
    hellom
    I’m going to head off now as it’s been a while, if you have a discord and want to reschedule, can you paste the discord?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Sorry about that, woke up very late today due to the football yesterday. My discord is Aberforth#6967
    hellom
    hellom
    It’s all good, sent a friend req
    Hello here for Mono BLT, would prefer to play over the weekend. Is something like Sat/Sun at 7-9pm doable for you? (Gmt -4)
    hellom
    hellom
    Yo, I hit you up on discord actually but yeah sunday 9pm -4 works nicely, see you there
    We are paired for mono blt, I am -3. Can play thursday onwards. If possible lets play friday
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    It does. how does 6 pm my time work for you?
    hellom
    hellom
    I think that works, see you then
    hellom
    hellom
    Hi sorry I don’t think I am going to end up making it so my manager is looking for a substitute
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…