McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for RBY cup. I'm gmt+0 and I can play Monday-Friday 7am-9am, 12pm-1pm, 5pm-8pm my time. Do any of those work for you?
    Hey zomog tour semi finals i am gmt +5
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    actually i forgot to mention, but im gmt +2, so i mean my 9-10pm
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    this time as in the time i proposed or the time you sent the message?
    9-10pm my time should work tomorow, although i'm waiting on my RBY Cup opponent answer first
    McMeghan
    hi im your opponent for adv classic, i gmt-7. i can play tomorrow any time after 10:30a, thursday anytime after 10:30a , or Sunday anytime after 10:30 a. if those times don't work let me know and i will think of something.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Oh yeah I'm ahead, not behind sorry.

Also, as you may guess, Thursday ended up not working, sorry about that. So let's go for Sunday sometimes after 10:30AM your time. We have each other on discord if need be/
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    for sure, see you on sunday
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Hey, sent you a PM on discord
    hey were matched for rby cup, gmt -4, should be free all day on sat/sun. would rather not play on week days but can if necessary
    melancholy0
    melancholy0
    *we're
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hi, i prefer to avoid sunday if possible, so saturday sounds ideal; i'm gmt+2 and am usually available in the afternoon and evening/night
    i will add you on discord (mine is Roro#1810)
    Hello! classic warmup final, when? Im gmt +2 and my discord is Sheik#3881
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2 too, i'll add you on discord (Roro#1810)
    Hi, we play for ADV OU GC, I'm GMT-4. I'd be happy to play 11am-12:30pm my time every day this week. Outside of that I can maybe play between my 12:30 and 4pm; I work from my 4pm onwards every day this week though so playing at night is pretty unlikely (unless they let us play Monday/Tuesday, I'll be free all day then)
    Cette pdp a le theme B de Misa dans son casque
    Menace17
    Maintenant qu'on a fait copain-copain, jpense qu'il est temps que je te demande quelque chose mon broro... Est-ce que tu veux bien sortir... sortir ton meilleur "follow" sur mon profil ?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    te faut plus de clout
    Corazan
    Corazan
    mon dieu la dignité chez certains... wow LOL
    Hey we play for ADV gc, I´m gmt +3 can do most days after 18 my time
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    I contacted the host. I won both sets for GC so I shouldn't be in the tiebreaker.
    monchooo
    monchooo
    ah okay grats in that case
    Salut ! Quand est ce que tu seras dispo pour notre match ADVPL ? Vendredi fin d'aprem ça m'irait bien sinon le weekend ? A+
    adv ssnl, im -3 and i can all days after my 4 pm
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Honestly don't know if I'll be around for 10PM, if I am I will send you a VM here unless you give me another way to contact you
    Ravenna
    Ravenna
    Lucas.#2791 my discord
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Yeah I'm sorry but I just got free and I honestly don't wanna play a tour game today, Tomorow I should be able to play in the evening otherwise I'll let the host decide what to do.
    yo, ost r3, when do you want to play? i'm gmt+0 and weekends are best for me. or if it's easier you can add me on discord at Baddy#8263 and we can play whenever i am online
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    GMT+1 here, gonna add you on discord
    alternatively, I'll leave my availabilities: I can play after 6PM my time and Sunday same, can you set tell me a day and time to meet?
    hi, when do you wanna play for bw zu? I'm +3 any can do most times after 1pm (would prefer to play after monday since I have an exam then)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    im +1; how about next thursday in the afternoon?
    plunder
    plunder
    sure
    plunder
    plunder
    I'll be on main as plunder so chall whenever
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and
    E-create
    E-create
    trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    KILLA QUEEN
    E-create
    E-create
    BITES ZA DUSTO
    RBY cup, free today from 2 to 4 pm, wed from 3 to 4 pm, thursday since noon, friday could make most times. Probably can't play on weekend
    Timezone is gmt-5
    lmk what works for you
    spies
    spies
    gsc cup* lol copypasted from another wallpost
    dpp cup, im +1 when are you around to play
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hey, +2 here, would you be down to schedule on discord? Roro#1810
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…